🌙 𝟛𝟝

We all left, with Jaemin's ex-girlfriends trailing behind us.

"Can you stop following him?" I asked politely, but with sass in my tone. "He obviously doesn't like you anymore, any of you"

One girl scoffed. "You're probably just faking, he's using you too"

"Just ignore them" Jaemin put two fingers under my chin and made me face him. "I know they are annoying"

"Ok..." I smirked and pecked his lips, making every girl behind us scream with rage and jealously. "I love you~"

"I love you too. Now let's get back to the house, I'm tired" They we're still jealous. Jaemin had told me he never said 'I love you' to any of his girlfriends. So, I was the special one. I obviously had to be, I was his soulmate after all.

"Yah, you love birds hurry up! We need to get far away from them" Chenle screamed, which made me jump.

"Ok, we are coming'' I held his hand and ran after the others.

🌙

Back at my new home... I miss my old home. I was currently, in Jaemin's closet, trying to look for a comfy sweater.

"What are you doing in my closet?" A voice popped up, out of nowhere.

"Looking for a sweater" I answered, looking through everything.

"Why?" Jaemin asked. "You could just ask for cuddles instead"

"Okie, then, I'm cold Jaem" Jaemin picked me up by the waist and brought me to the bed, lying down with me and trapping me into a cozy embrace.

"You always want hugs" He chuckled and pressed his lips against my forehead.

"That's because I'm always cold. Is it like a vampire thing to have a really cold house?"

"Kinda yeah... All of us like to be cold"

"Well... I like to be warm so, I don't like this"

"Sorry love"

"Yah! Renjun is hangry!" I heard Donghyuck screamed before getting attacked.

"I don't want to make food... I'm so cold" I wrapped his hand around Jaemin torso and buried my face into the crook of his neck. "You guys need to be more productive. Learn how to cook or something"

"We are, we just can't cook" Jaemin answered, before picking me up and leading me to the kitchen.

"Put me down~" I whined.

Chenle saw us. "Soo, Mimi, are you making food?" I was too busy screaming, trying to hurt Jaemin's ears on purpose.

"Mimi answer me, I'm hungry too"

"I will, tell this boy to put me down first" I replied to him as Jaemin slowly let me down, but trapped me into another hug. His thing for hugs is cute but, it's gets hard to walked around cause he is constantly hugging me. "Jaemin, I need to cook. Can you please let go of me?"

"No, you are too cute" He squished my cheek and smiled. I sighed and started cooking anyways. "What are you making, angel?"

I heard Mark gag, which I let out a half-laugh too. "Pasta, if you even know what that is"

"Not surprising but, I don't" He laughed.

"Ok. Then, I'll make it extra good for you guys!" I was determined now. Jaemin just chuckled and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Thank you. I'll probably like it anyways since it's your cooking"

"You can't like everything I cook, Jeno and Chenle don't like the cucumber soup"

"That's their preferences, you don't know if I will like all your food or not. I probably will like all your food"

"Aww, thanks Jaem"

"No problem, anything for my love"