🌙 𝟛𝟘

Once again, in the kitchen, but this time with Jisung.

"What is this?" Jisung held up a ginger root with his big hands.

"Umm, ginger" I looked up, which led me to accidentally cut myself. "Ow..."

Jisung looked at my finger and his fangs came out.

"Don't you dare think about it. I'm stronger than you" Its like you get turned on by the sight of blood, and then your fangs pop out.

"Fine... I'll just go find a human" Jisung sighed and continued to walk back and forth, bored. I only call him when I need help, right now I didn't.

"Jisung, can you get me bandage?" He nodded his head, leaving. I washed the blood off and apparently, one of them woke up to the smell of my blood.

"I smell, something delicious" Renjun said, his hair also ruffled.

"Is it my blood or the food that I'm cooking?" I replied back, turning around.

"Noona, here" He said, handing me a bandage.

"Thanks"

"Probably your blood, but what you're cooking smells good too" He sat down in stool. "What are you making?"

"Soup, cold cucumber soup to be more specific" I went back to cutting the cucumbers.

"Will it taste good?" Renjun cautioned.

"I don't know your preferences. Plus, all you drink is blood" I put the cucumbers in with the rest of the ingredients. After it was done, I put the mixture into tiny cups. "Here"

They took the cups and drank the soup.

"It's good!" Renjun complimented.

"I'm glad you guys like it" I bubbled. "Who wants to wake up Hyuck?"

Jisung and Renjun looked at each other, not wanting to wake him up.

"He will!" They both blurted out. "No! You will!"

The fought, and it ended up being Renjun because Jisung already helped me.

"Hah!" The younger stuck his tongue out.

"Ok, you can go wake up Jaemin then" I advised. Jisung shrugged.

"Hyung isn't that bad in the morning" He left, to the sleeping boy. I put some of the soup into little cups, leaving them out.

"Noona! Help!" Jisung ran, hiding- Or at least to hide behind me.

"Jisung, your Noona is a 156cm tiny cupcake" I turned around, looking up at me because of the height difference. "And you decide to use me as a hiding place?"

"He's annoying" Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"What happened?" I wondered, Jisung had his hands on my shoulders. Ready to sacrifice me if Jaemin came closer.

"He teased me!" Jaemin rambled.

"About what?" I stood there, trying to hold in my laughter. Just imagine a drowsy Jaemin, complaining.

"That I would that have you wake me up- Which is true- And we'd get all intimate and stuff"

"I'll wake you up next time if he really bothers you, and no, we are not going to get intimate. Children these days..." I pay Jaemin's shoulder. "There's food on the table for you, I'm gonna go change"
-
cold cucumber soup is a Korean breakfast dish (or for any time of day)
It's like basically a bunch of things and cucumbers mixed tgt, you don't heat it or anything- HENCE "cold"
And also, it kinda be that blood turns on vampires 😂
Thanks for 300+ reads~ You guys the best~ 💚💚💚