🌙𝟙 𝟡

"Where are you?"

On a tree stump

"Great help"

You're very welcome

I saw him coming, I stood up and ran towards him. "Nana.."

"Shhh, my princess, don't cry" He cooed and pet my head, I've cried way to many times.

"It's my fault I'm like this" I sobbed. "I'm so sorry..."

"It's not your fault, it's no ones. Don't blame yourself" He kissed my hair and hugged my waist. "Where do you want to go?"

"Lets just walk around..." I said "It's peaceful here" My eyes were still yellow, I didn't know that one thing could make such an impact.

"Sooo, when can I get my kiss?" He wondered, tapping his chin.

"Jaemin!" I smacked his shoulder and laughed.

"I wasn't joking" Jaemin pouted his lips. I kissed them to make his more happy.

"There!" I smiled. As soon as I thought I was happy, something appeared right in front of us, stopping the of us in our tracks.

"I see you've found your soulmate" It said. And that "it" was the same thing that killed both my parents, it was back for me.

"Too bad, it's sad that you'll both die" The creature spoke.

"That's not happening" It was windy, so I used it to my advantage. I pointed my finger towards him and snapped. The wind blew stronger and towards him, I held Jaemin's hand so he wouldn't go anywhere. It flew to a tree and slammed its back against it.

"Do you like how that feels?" I mocked. "You liked doing that to me a lot"

It groaned and held its stomach.

"That's sad.." The thing smirked. "Get her"

Vampires teleported in front of me and grabbed my arms, separating our hands.

"Let me go!" I screamed, struggling. They put a band around my waist that prevented me from using my powers.

"Miyoung!" Jaemin yelled, he grabbed my arm and pulled my into his embrace. "Stay with me ok?"

I stayed in his arms, vulnerable.

"You aren't taking her" Jaemin growled.

"So sad" The devil sinister laugh hurt my ears. "Don't forget, I'm a devil, and she's no match against me"

"J-Jaemin..."

-Jaemin-

She felt weak, like energy was being drained out of her. "Stay with me, ok?"

She nodded her head. Ok of the vampires came and punched my face, making my loose grip of Miyoung's waist. She fell on the floor, her faced grimaced, and the other vampire was still trying to pick a fight with me. Two others came and picked her up, pushing her- well basically just tossing her over, as if Miyoung were an object.

"I hope you'll have fun dying" The vicious vampire let go of me, following the devil through a portal, with Miyoung. They left, disappeared from my sight.

"Fuck!"
-
Well, shits about to go down 👀