🌙 𝟙𝟚

"Thank you, Mark." The man in front of him took her away. "Ok, we just have to erase your memory."

"What?!" The little girl screamed.

"I'm sorry..." Mark apologized. "It's for your own good."

The man out the palm of his hand on her forehead, which made her stop moving. Particles slowly started transferring from her head to his palm. Her eyes closed, tears pooled in her eyes. The transferring was done and she felt weak and fell into the arms of the boy next to her.

"Take her to Chenle." The man spoke to Mark.

"Yes sir." And then, he carried her off to the werewolf.

🌙

"Hey.." A soft voice echoed. "Are you ok?"

I slowly opened my eyes, looking at the person.

"What happened?" Jaemin asked, sitting next to me.

"I d-don't know.." I stuttered. "My dream felt so real.."

"I know what it was about"

"How- Oh right.."

"Do you know who those people were?"

"No, I have no idea who they were"

"Chenle was in your dream"

"He was?"

Jaemin nodded his head.

"He was!" I recalled.

"I have to go out with my friends, today. Please stay safe"

"I can't go with you?" I looked at him, I did not want to stay alone.

"It's a.. Umm.. Vampire meeting"

My mouth fell into an "o" shape as I stood up.

"Ok, have fun.. I guess?" I smiled.

"Can you go wake up the others?"

"Sure. Who's bitchy in the morning?

"Everyone, give me something before you go"

I turned to him, confusion displayed on my face. Until he poked his cheek, I slapped his shoulder and said no. He's still got that Casanova in him.

"Ok fine." He sulked and I went to wake up everyone, starting with Jisung.

"Jisung-ah, wake up. And don't be bitchy with me." He groaned, telling me to go away. "No, you need to get up, you have something important today."

"That's later.." He murmured and pulled the blanket over his head.

"Get up, before I wake up the others and I'll make you food." I left his room and heard the blankets shuffling as I left.

I went to the room next to his and did the same thing, but Renjun is an even bigger bitch in the morning. I'm guessing Donghyuck is bitchy-est in the morning.

"Renjun wake up"

"You're not my mom, don't tell me what to do" He stated and turned to other way.

"I'll get Jisung to jump on your bed"

"I'll kill you and suck your blood"

Then, I heard Jaemin shout from his room. "Oh hell no you won't! You'll be dead if you do"

"Wake up" I grabbed the blanket off of his bed, exposing his body to the cold air.

"Fine." He growled, getting up. "Get out, I need to change. Oh yeah, Donghyuck's the worst person to wake up in the morning."

"I know" I sighed and left the room, heading back to Jaemin. I knocking on his door, he told me he was changing.

"Can you help me wake up Donghyuck?"

"Why?"

"Because why don't want to deal with a bitch in the morning" I heard him snickered. "Ok I will, hold on"

🌙

"Donghyuck wake your lazy ass up" Jaemin pulled his blanket off.

"What the fuck Jaemin, I'm trying to sleep." He whined and pulled the blanket back, putting over his body again.

"Lazy ass." I commented. I pulled his blanket off again and dragged it all the way into the hallway.

"Your soulmate is a bitch" Donghyuck mentioned, which, I heard.

"You're an even bigger one" I came back, leaving his blanket in the hallway.

"Ok, get out." Donghyuck commanded. When I got out, I saw Jisung.

"When do I get my food?" He stared at me.

"You promised him food and not me?" Jaemin complained.

"Sorry, I wanted him to get up." I responded. "I don't even know what you have in this house"

"Blood and basically instant ramen" Jisung looked to the cabinets.

"Ew, you guys are really unhealthy" I implied, having a disgusted face.

"What are we supposed to do? Barely any of us know how to cook, plus, we feed off of humans" I suddenly got goosebumps after Jisung's statement.

"No, we won't feed off of you" Jaemin spoke.

"Thank goodness"
-
Very long chp 👀