4

the first day of rehearsals came quickly. all the cast, minus the extras, were present. blake and reece kept glancing at each other then looking away when they caught the other's eye. they hadn't spoken since the previous night, but now they had to be together all day. touching each other. kissing each other. loving each other. this was going to be easier said than done.

"alright everybody! scene.. seventy one please"
luca called out a random scene number. he had been doing that all day. everyone flipped through the scripts until they landed on the correct page. the only thing written was 'james and dominic make out on the grass'. this was going to be.. interesting. blake and reece stared straight at each other, slowly walking onto the patch of grass outside of the large house.

"right so reece, you lay on the floor.. blake go next to him.. then reece sit up and grab his chin, then do as the script says"
luca directs the two boys. blake seemed to find it quite amusing, but reece wasn't very impressed at all.

they laid down next to each other on the grass. the atmosphere was slightly awkward, but most of the cast had walked off to have a chat so it wasn't so bad. it took a moment for them to get into position, then reece cupped blake's cheek and looked deep into his eyes, slowly pressing his lips onto blake's. it gave him butterflies in his stomach. he had missed blake's lips on his. blake paused for a second before kissing him back.

"NO NO NO MAKE OUT LIKE YOU WANT TO MAKE OUT"
luca shouted, watching the two boys in despair. it looked too.. staged.

reece hissed and nodded, moving away from blake slightly. blake took a deep breath and looked at reece. they got back into their previous position and reattempted the kiss. reece's hand grabbed blake's chin gently, pulling him closer to himself. blake looked into the boy's green eyes and smirked slightly. reece closed his eyes and pressed his lips against blake's once again. the butterflies suddenly swarmed back to his stomach. the kiss progressed slightly, and blake pulled reece onto his lap, so that he was straddling him. it was around fifteen minutes until they realised that luca had just left them and walked off. reece quickly climbed off blake's lap and wiped his lips on his hoodie sleeve.

"did you have fun there bibby?"
blake asked, a smirk beginning to appear on his rather smug face.

"not really, thanks richardson"
reece smiled at him, then walked off to talk to some of the other cast members. he didn't want to give blake the satisfaction of getting to him. reece didn't know what he was feeling. blake has a boyfriend anyway, why would he like someone who's taken? he walked to a small group of people and waved at them awkwardly.
"ello! i'm reece"

"i'm mae, it's nice to meet you"
a short blonde girl smiled at him. she was very pretty, and reece's bisexual ass was attracted to her. they spoke for a little while, until they were both needed for rehearsals. they exchanged numbers, and reece asked her out for a drink later that evening. little did he know that blake has been listening to the whole conversation. he was very jealous. he wanted reece all to himself. no he didn't.. he has matty. he doesn't need anyone else to make him happy.

the day went by quickly, and soon it was time for reece and mae to go out. reece had put on some jeans and a random t-shirt before walking down to mae's room. he knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. she opened it quickly, looking the the boy up and down. she smiled and hugged him gently.

"hiya.. you look nice"
she said quietly, shutting the door behind her.

"thank you love.. you look beautiful"
he smiled, scanning her body quickly. she was wearing some black jeans and a white shirt. she looked absolutely stunning. reece held her hand and started walking to the front door. he led her to the uber he had called and opened the door for her. she climbed in and thanked him. he nodded and got in around the other side, then they started driving. they spoke for a while on the way there, but it was nothing too interesting.

they walked into the bar and reece bought some drinks. maybe mae would help him get over blake? she was definitely pretty enough. it was all going fine until she asked him to dance.

"oh no.. mae i can't danceee"
he pouted and looked at her.

"too bad bibbyyyy"
she giggled and dragged him onto the crowded dance floor. it was very tight and loud. he wasn't enjoying himself too much, but he danced with her anyway.

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom, i'll be back"
she winked, walking off in a random direction.
he nodded and looked around the crowded dance floor until he saw a tall brown haired man standing in front of him. he looked up and saw that it was blake.

"what are you doing here richardson?"
reece asked, looking at him in awe.

"your date is shoving her tongue down someone's throat bibby"
he shrugs and looks over at mae, who is making out with a random dude against a wall.

"oh for fucks sake.."
reece sighs, walking over to the bar and ordering multiple shots of vodka. he downed every single one of them in a minute. blake raised an eyebrow at him, then copied him. they were now both flat out drunk, and eyeing up each other's bodies. it only took a second for blake to grab reece's waist, then they were kissing. which then developed into making out, just as they were earlier. they soon got an uber back to their room, and blake had reece pinned onto the bed beneath him.

-

i got a reece and blake cameo🥺🥺🥺
they're so cute honestly
blake likes our gc name and reece hates it ;)
BLAKE SAID MY COVER CHOICE WAS A BIG TUNE🥺🥺
hypersonic missiles by sam fender ;)
reece taught me the chords for how to say i love you, which i cant play because i gotta get a new guitar
this is 1100 words long i hope you enjoyed it ladz :)