9

all eyes were on reece and blake when they walked into the dining hall. everyone was wondering what happened between the two boys, as they didn't seem to hate eachother anymore. reece had a dark blush on his face whilst he ate his pancakes, unlike blake who was eating a bowl of cereal completely unphased. reece had woken up alone in his bed, with blake snoring in his own bed. blake had woken up in the night and moved to the other bed.

mae came walking over to their table, and sat next to reece. he physically moved away, pushing his chair across the floor, then taking his plate along with him. he was sitting alone, he didn't really want to talk to anyone. he wasn't sure if blake just messed with his feelings or not.

"hi baby"
mae smiled, moving closer to reece once again. she didn't quite get the hint that he didn't want to speak to her.

"hello, mae, i'm not your baby"
reece told her in a monotone voice, making it quite obvious he wasn't interested. but mae, being the oblivious blonde she was, didn't take any notice.

"awh reecey you are baby"
she giggled, running a hand through his hair. this pissed him off, so he got up and left the table, sitting down next to a few other people. blake had already disappeared off somewhere. today was a day off, so they were free to do anything that they wished.

reece walked up to his bedroom after breakfast to hear moaning coming from inside. he knocked on the door, just hoping that it wasn't blake inside. god don't let it be blake. but it was, of course, blake's voice that came from inside the room.

"bit busy mate, come back later"
blake called out, followed by the giggle of a girl. a fucking girl.

reece was hurt by blake's actions, plus he thought blake didn't like girls. tears streamed down reece's face as he ran down the long corridor. he went outside and got in his car, starting to drive down the highway. he was going way too fast for the zone he was in, but he didn't care as the salty tears fell down his face. he pulled up at a hiking trail around half an hour later. he got out and walked up the steep hill, until he reached a ledge that looked out on the city. he sat down on the floor and put some quiet music on. it was peaceful, with no interruptions apart from the footsteps of a someone jogging up or down the trail every so often.

reece sat looking out at the city until dark. he was there the whole day. his thoughts were consuming him. blake used him. again. this hurt reece more than he'd like to admit. he heard the conversation blake had with george just a few weeks ago. about how he 'still loves reece'. but how could he believe that when blake was in his bed last night, then this morning was in bed with a girl? was blake really able to love when he pulled acts like that?

reece hadnt checked his phone all day, he just played music on it. blake had been texting all day, and within the past few hours so had many of the cast members. no one had any clue where reece was, they just saw him drive off in the morning whilst sobbing. reece's phone was on one percent as he unlocked it, going onto blake's contact.

richardson
where are you?
reece?
please i'm worried
reece please reply
it's getting late, please come back
i'm sorry for being a dick
baby reply
send me your location
now
reece i'm so fucking
scared right now
read 23:11

reece's phone died just as he was about to reply. the only light he now has was the lamppost behind him, then the city lights from beneath the cliff. he was beginning to get scared himself, but he didn't want to leave because he didn't know the way back down. luckily for him, he left his snap maps on, so blake tracked him down and drove out to get him with a few other people. he found reece shivering on the floor. his teeth were chattering as blake picked him up. reece's skin was stone cold against his own, so he slipped his hoodie off and put it on the smaller boy. he then carried reece down the trail and put him in the car.

blake left one of the others to drive his own car home, and he drove reece back in his. reece fell asleep halfway, the tear stains on his cheeks clearly visible. blake sighed quietly at this, as he knew that he was the cause of the tears. he couldn't help but feel responsible for reece running away for the day. he fucked up badly. he really didn't mean for it to happen, but the conversation him and bailee were having just evolved into them kissing, which then developed into more. he regretted it more than anything. it made him realise how much he wanted reece. how much he needed reece. how much he loved reece.

-
woop woop
another chapter?
that's right😎😎😎
it's gone 1am
imma publish this soon
today was a weird day
imma tidy my room now
night my lads
908 words my friends😎