6

george left a few days later. he had to get back to england and tend to his company. he and blake spoke about reece on a few more occasions, when they thought that reece was asleep. george and blake shared a bed, neither of them really cared. little did they know, reece wasn't asleep during their late night conversations. he heard every single word about how matty was using blake for fame and money. how blake wanted him back. blake wanted him. reece couldn't quite wrap his head around that fact. blake hurt him badly, then proceeded to pretend he didn't care a single bit. this really hurt reece for years. he just sat there thinking about what he did wrong. did he do anything wrong?

the day george left, some of the last words blake said to him were "i'm going to break up with matty" which reece hoped was true. matty didn't deserve his blake. his blake? where did that come from?

blake's plan was about to go very well. he was just about to call him and ask him to break up when he came stumbling right through the door, startling the two boys. he was tall, broad, and seemed to be very muscular. blake looked absolutely tiny next to him.

"i- uh- matty? what are you d-doing here?"
blake stuttered in surprise, not quite knowing what to do with himself. reece just stared at the weird man who had entered their room. matty was definitely drunk, the stench of alcohol was apparent as he moved closer to blake's bed.

"i'm here to see you baby"
he smirked, his speech slurred by the amount of alcohol which had intoxicated his blood. blake was very uncomfortable, reece could see it in his body language as matty pinned him onto the bed. blake's eyes flicked to reece, who quickly got up.

"excuse me, we're not supposed to have visitors at this time"
reece said in a monotone voice, hoping that matty would leave. but no, this wasn't going to be that easy.

"too bad twink, i'm here to see my boyfriend."
matty smiled, pulling blake's clothes off slowly. the expression on blake's face changed to a state of panic. he wanted to get out.

"matty get off me"
blake mumbled, trying to push the stronger man off him. but he wasn't able to.

"shut up richardson"
matty hissed, slapping blake on the cheek. blake started sobbing. that was the last straw for reece. he pulled matty off blake and punched him around the face, quickly knocking him out. blake watched as he felt tears stream down his face.

reece dragged matty's body out into the hallway, then locked the door. he then jumped on blake's bed and hugged the younger boy tightly, running his fingers through his hair gently. blake was a sobbing mess in his arms, but he loved the feeling of being next to the blonde boy again. reece soothed the boy, holding him close until he fell asleep. he wiped the tears away from the brunette's eyes, then took the rest of his clothes off, putting the boy in his pajamas. he tucked blake into bed, then got into his own. that was eventful. all reece wanted to show blake was how he could be treated so much better. reece wanted to show blake what it would be like to be his again.

-
oops
matty is nearly gone woop woop
ily all
ty for reading
please vote/comment/share!
586 words