12

months later, it was the last day of filming. everyone was excited, yet very tired. waking up at 6am every single morning wasn't the most fun thing to do. reece missed his friends back home badly, and he couldn't wait to go and see them again. he was also being paid a lot of money for this film, so when he got back to london he would be able to go shopping for a new place.

blake wasn't sure what he was going to do after. he and reece had gotten so close, he never wanted to be away from the boy for longer than a day. it wasn't until the evening that blake had decided what he wanted to do. he and reece weren't officially together yet, but they sure acted like it.

it was 9pm. the last scene was finally being shot. most of the cast were in it, and there was a buzz of excitement in the air. everyone was smiling, sitting around a table in a bar. they had a few 'drinks' which were actually just filled with water. blake pressed a kiss to reece's lips before the cameras started rolling. they were both nervous, but they smiled anyway. the scene went well, and everyone started celebrating as soon as luca said cut. the final scene was quickly reviewed, then luca stood in front of everyone, getting their attention easily.

"thank you all for this opportunity, i loved working with you.. that's a wrap"
he smiled, and everyone started cheering. blake grabbed reece's chin gently and kissed him passionately. the blonde was quick to kiss him back, his arms sneaking around the taller boy's neck. blake held reece's waist tightly, smiling as he did so.

"we're going on a date tonight"
reece whispered, standing on his tiptoes to reach blake's ear. the brunette laughed quietly at the action, and picked him up.

"i'm looking forward to that date bubba"
blake smiled, holding him close to his chest. they celebrated with the cast for a while, then went up to their bedroom. blake changed into some black trousers and a white shirt, then looked at reece.

"help me pick an outfit?"
reece asked, searching through the closet. blake laughed softly and grabbed some trousers and a button up blue striped shirt. reece grinned and pulled the outfit on, looking up at blake.

"you look beautiful reecey"
blake nodded, pulling him close by his belt loops. reece smiled and bit his lip, looking at blake's eyes.

"you look very handsome blakey"
reece giggled, pecking blake's lips gently. this made blake smile and pick him up, carrying him out to a truck. he put reece in the passenger seat, and walked round to get in the driver's seat.

"i know you asked me on the date, but i also know you have nothing planned and i have somewhere i wanna take you"
blake smiled, starting to drive.

"how did you know i had nothing planned?"
reece asked, staring at blake as he drove down the empty road.

"just a very correct guess"
blake laughed, taking reece's hand in his own. they were driving for around half an hour, and it was getting dark quickly. blake pulled up at a random field with some lights and cars.

"where are we?"
reece asked quietly as blake backed up next to a car.

"outdoor cinema thingy.. we don't have them in the uk so i thought i'd bring you to one"
blake smiled, hopping out of the truck. reece followed him and watched as he threw blankets and pillows into the back trailer part. reece climbed in and sat on one of the pillows, then blake sat next to him, pulling him closer. a bowl of popcorn and some drinks were placed in the middle between them, and the film started. it was call me by your name, one of reece's favourites. he smiled when he noticed the familiar title and music. blake wrapped a blanket around them and cuddled the smaller boy.

...

the film ended, and the popcorn bowl was now empty. blake smiled at the half asleep boy resting in his arms. he was falling more for him every single day.

"psst reece"
blake whispered, shaking the boy gently. reece hummed and sat up, looking at blake whilst rubbing his eyes.

"hm?"
reece mumbled, stretching slightly.

"i've got a question for you"
blake smiled, holding the blonde boy's hand. reece nodded for him to continue.
"would you like to be mine again? my boyfriend. my reecey. my bubba..?"

"yes yes yes yes yes"
reece nodded frantically, jumping on top of blake whilst grinning. blake laughed softly, hugging the boy gently.

"another question.. would you like to get a house with me back in england? i've been wanting to move back for a while, and now i have a reason"
blake asked quietly, looking at reece for a response.

"i'd love tooooooo"
reece giggled, pressing his lips on blake's. they stayed like that for a little whilst, until it got cold. blake slipped his hoodie off and put it on reece's body in an attempt to warm him up a little.

they drove back to the house hand in hand, singing along to the radio loudly. reece looked out of the truck windows at the sky. the stars were shining brightly, twinkling down upon them. reece was super excited, which anyone could see from a mile away. he kept fidgeting and giggling quietly. when they finally arrived back at the house, blake carried reece up to their room and laid in his bed, pulling the blonde close to his chest. they laid like that for a long time, blake playing with reece's hair. reece was the first to fall asleep, the excitement tiring him out. blake smiled and kissed the small boy's head gently, holding him carefully. little snores came from reece's mouth, making blake laugh quietly. it was around half an hour before blake fell asleep too. the two boys slept in each other's arms, neither stirring until the next morning, when they would have to leave the house they had been living in for six months.

-
this isn't the end of this book quite yet i promise
i was just getting bored of writing different scenes and shit
they together now hehe
how will brad react¿
😳what if m a t t y finds out¿😳

please vote/comment
it makes me happy :)
love you alllll
thank you for readinggggg
1105 words lads lets go😎