11

they started filming the next day. blake and reece didn't have many scenes together in the morning, but they still saw each other on set and during breaks. it wasn't until just before lunch that they had to do a scene alone, just the two of them. they weren't filming in a very particular order, so luca chose out a random scene for them to do together.

the two boys cycled down to a small pond, slowly climbing off their bikes and walking down to the water. reece kicked his shoes off and climbed into the cool water. it was absolutely freezing, but for the shot he had to pretend it was not, as the film was set in summer. blake stepped into the water, whining quietly. this is when reece pulled blake into his arms, holding him close tightly.

"you're so beautiful"
reece whispered, looking up into blake's eyes. though he was speaking as a character, reece felt this was very true about blake. blake flicked his eyes from reece's eyes down to his lips.

"i could say the same about you"
blake smirked, slipping his hands down to reece's waist. the two boys stepped closer, and blake pressed his lips onto reece's gently, closing his eyes as he did so. the kiss was innocent, but filled with love. it was a few minutes before the two boys pulled away, then stared into each other's eyes lovingly.

"CUT"
luca shouted, walking to the edge of the pond.

"was that alright?"
blake asked, wading his way through the water, over to luca slowly. his arm was wrapped around reece's waist, so reece had no choice but to follow him.

"more than alright my boys, we're going to the next location after lunch, you've got an hour to eat and do whatever"
luca smiled, walking over to the camera crew. blake dragged reece under a tree, a decent way away from everyone else.

"reece?"
blake asked quietly, looking down at the shorter boy. reece smiled and quickly looked up at him.

"yesss?"
the blonde replied, staring into blake's eyes once again.

"did you feel what i felt..?"
blake blushed, his voice low.

"the sparks?"
reece giggled, lacing his and blake's fingers together. blake nodded slowly and smiled.

"it was just like when we were younger"
blake said quietly as he rubbed reece's hand with his thumb gently.

"i liked it"
reece spoke slowly, but with confidence. he had to admit that he had missed blake kissing him like that, like he was the only person in the world that mattered in that very moment.

"i liked it too bubba"
blake pulled reece into his arms, hugging him tightly. he loved having reece close to him. sometimes he used to think matty was reece when he woke up in the mornings, but his dreams were soon crushed when it wasn't.

"can we get lunch? i'm starving"
reece giggled, looking at blake with a small smile. blake nodded and pulled away from the hug, leading him over to the catering van.

they got their lunch and went back to the tree, sitting down under it to shelter them from the now scorching hot sun. reece was sat on blake's lap, holding the plate of food they had got to share. blake placed a small kiss on the back of reece's shoulder every so often, just to reassure him that he was still there. once they had finished eating, reece put the paper plate down on the floor next to them, then got more comfortable on blake's lap.

"we've gotta fuck later"
blake told reece, flicking through the script.

"what?"
reece looked at him and let his eyes widen.

"luca said we're doing scene 47 later, that's our big scene reecey"
blake laughed, kissing the older boy on the cheek gently.

"o-oh"
reece stuttered, suddenly getting nervous.

"it'll be okay bubba, it's gonna be me and you, it's not even real so don't stress"
blake smiled, rubbing reece's arm gently. the blonde nodded slowly, burying his head in blake's chest. this made blake smile, and he kissed reece's head. it wasn't long until they got called over to the others, then told the order of scenes for the afternoon.

"right so we're going to the next location, then doing scene 28, 42, 36, 52, 9, 59, 13, then blake and reece we'll film 47 once everything else is done"
luca told everyone, then they all headed to the coach. blake and reece sat next to each other. reece rested his head on blake's shoulder, closing his eyes and falling asleep slowly. blake could tell reece was tired, so he let him sleep for the whole journey whilst he listened to some quiet music.

it took around an hour to arrive at the new location, where the cameras were already set up. the two boys walked to the hair and makeup area which had just quickly been set up. they sat down in chairs and had their makeup be touched up, then some extra hairspray added to their hair. blake looked reece up and down, then bit his lip gently. reece blushed at the action, but didn't do anything. they weren't needed for the first two scenes, so they just sat in their chairs and watched the other cast members.

it got dark slowly, and the boys filmed a few scenes. in one of the scenes, blake had to dance with lots of people around him, but with no music. all of the extras kept looking at him, which made him feel slightly uncomfortable. but when this happened, he looked over to reece who was dancing in the corner behind the camera. this encouraged blake, and they finally got the shot that they wanted. there were a few kisses in one of the scenes, but no one complained about it, apart from a jealous blake after reece had to kiss a girl. especially when he saw that girl was mae. blake got pretty mad, but had to hide it and make everyone think he was completely fine with it.

everyone else had finished their scenes by 10pm, which is when luca dismissed them and pulled blake and reece aside. reece's hand quickly found blake's, who intertwined their fingers.

"right so we've got to get this in one shot due to time and stuff like that, plus i bet you boys are shattered"
luca told them, leading them through the house and up to a bedroom, where there was a single camera. reece was practically shaking due to how nervous he was.

"we'll try our best, won't we reece?"
blake said, squeezing reece's hand gently. reece nodded and smiled at blake. they had their hair and makeup touched up for the last time, then everyone but luca, reece and blake left the room.

they filmed the scene quickly, then went back to the hotel. the two boys cuddled and watched a movie.
-
:)