13

the two boys packed their suitcases the next morning. they were going to stay at blake's house for a few days to pack his stuff and get it sent to the uk. blake carried all of reece's bags out to the car, after carrying reece himself out. the blonde boy was shattered, he could barely keep his eyes open. blake put the small boy in the car and let him sleep whilst he checked over the room to make sure that they had everything. once everything was packed up, he said bye to the rest of the cast, mentioning the sleeping boy in his car. he smiled and ran out, seeing the beautiful figure of reece bibby sleeping in the passenger seat.
he then got in and started the two hour journey back to his house. some quiet music from the radio could be heard, but blake wanted to make sure that he wouldn't wake reece. the only other sound was the snores coming from reece's mouth. blake rested his hand on the blonde's thigh, driving quickly down the highway. every time blake glanced over at reece a smile spread across his face. he was head over heels for the boy. reece moved in his sleep every so often, then he finally woke up around ten minutes before they arrived at blake's house.

"have a nice sleep bub?"
blake asked, moving his hand away from reece's thigh. this made reece pout and move his hand back.

"nice sleep"
reece mumbled and began smiling.

"awh i'm glad baby"
blake said as he stroked the boy's thigh gently. reece giggled quietly and looked out the window at the trees going past.

"nearly there?"
reece asked, finally aiming his gaze back at blake. this made the brunette smile and nod slowly.

"five minutes angel"
blake replied, making reece groan and start fidgeting.
"what's wrong reece?"

"need a wee"
he whined, looking over at the brunette.

"how bad?"
blake asked, looking at reece.

"really bad"
reece mumbled and kept moving in his seat. blake started to speed up, trying to get home quickly.

"god reece just hold it"
blake sighed, driving through the small roads. multiple people shouted at him and honked their car horns at him. it took a few minutes, but they finally arrived at blake's house. reece sprinted to the door and blake followed, unlocking it.

"first room down the hall on your left"
blake called as reece ran to the bathroom. a sigh of relief was heard after a few seconds, making blake laugh quietly. reece slowly walked out after a couple of minutes, smiling at blake.

"your house is beautiful blakey"
reece smiled, sitting down next to blake on the sofa in the living room. blake shrugged and pulled reece close, wrapping his arms around the boy's small figure.

"my mum chose it, but i did all of the painting and decorating"
blake nodded, running his hand through the blonde boy's hair. reece smiled wider at the action, leaning back into blake.

-
this is short and shitty
i wanted to update
it's only just over 500 words i'm sorry
i've had a shitty week
one of my friends isn't being the nicest person on earth
thanks for reading, i'll probably end this one soon

xoxo emily

562 words.