Cartina Continue(Part 1)

Chapter 1: Cartina Continue (Part 1)

He shook his head and came to as he looked around and realized where he was as he looked over at Carla as she screamed, "Don't move. The car is slipping and I fear for it falling into this ditch fully. The rain has stopped but I haven't heard a car in 20 minutes."

"Okay I wont move."

"And another thing I am in labor. My water burst." She confessed. The two stared into eachother eyes in fear had set in as the car slipped once more and fell fully emerged into the ditch under the water.

2 months later

The sun beamed down on a sunny New York. A black Jimmy Choo heel stepped out of a car and walked down a rocky path and found the right tombstone. She walked over and placed a new vase down and rubbed it.

"You left a forever hole in my heart with this one." Dream stated. Roman came up a few seconds later and wrapped his arm around her and said, "He is in a better place. You have to believe that."

"He left our daughter without the man who made her. He is selfish. I could never forgive Marckus for this and I know that sounds so fucking messed up—who holds a grudge against a dead man but I do." Dream confessed as she stared down at her now deceased ex husband tombstone. Roman grabbed hold of her hand and stated, "He decided to end his life. What did he say in that note?"

"He lost his brother and his wife and couldnt cope. None of that is on you. And Tiana may not have her biological father but as long as I am in love with you and even after that Ill be someone she can count on." Roman told Dream as she Dream stared up at him and exhaled, "Im ready to go." She smiled at him as they turned and walked back towards the car.

"To The manor right?" Roman asked as he crunk up the car.

"Yeah. Carlee is doing dinner. She has an announcement." Dream said.

Carlee flat ironed Jamarah hair as she spoke, "Opening this boutique is going to be great. Sister Stitches is going to be amazing. Did the mannequins come in yesterday?"

Jamarah popped her lips and stated, "yes they came in and um I ran into your ex husband this morning at the gym."

"Pause! You workout at his gym really?" Carlee asked. Jamarah stood up and stated, "He gave us all free memberships plus to see those boxers and MMA fighters practicing below isn't a bad thing. And Romeo is family . He has been around longer than I have lived on Earth plus he is the father of my nephews."

"Yeah and a month ago he tried to fight for the Manor. He wanted to take my family home away from us. Thats the problem." Carlee snapped. Jamarah exhaled, "Girl he lost. Your Dads own the land this Manor is on. He just hurt and hurt people hurt people. Now finish my damn hair."

The shower cut off and out stepped Oliander Jr. naked, wet, and sexy. He walked over to the towel rack and grabbed it. He wrapped it around his waist and walked into a room. He looked over at the bed and Kat smiled at him.

"So where are you headed? I thought you was going to be here for dinner with my nephews. Polo and Julian are already out getting what I need to cook"

"You are cooking?" Oliander Jr. asked in a shady tone as she tossed a pillow at him.

"Okay Im following the instructions of Mama Lafare book. Its such a small world I swear."