Chapter 18- Dinner time

JULIANA'S POV

"Ugh, I have no clothes" I groaned as I sat on the pile of my clothes.

I saw Tyberias walk out of his room and head for the stairs but he stopped once he saw me.

"What wrong?" He said as he frowned.

"I don't know what to wear for tonight" I sighed.

He though for a second. "Shopping?" He smiled

"Shopping" I nodded.

"Let me just see where I can squeeze you into my schedule. I'm a busy man." He grinned knowing he just quoted what I said to him when he first asked me out on a date. I replied to this with a laugh.

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

"Hello, my names Emma. Can I help you find what you're looking for?" Said the shopping assistant as we stepped into the store.

"I need an outfit for dinner" I said

"No problem, I'll see what I can find."

A couple minutes later, Emma approaches us again with multiple dresses in her hand. Tyberias sat outside the changing room while I went in to try the first dress

I stepped out in a dressing gown that I could Harley breathe in due to the corset that came with it.

I waddled over to where Tyberias was sat. He looked up at me and chuckled before shaking his head.

I quickly took it off with the assistance of Emma and tried on the next one

The next dress was... interesting to say the least. And by interesting I mean totally not appropriate to wear to dinner with Tyberias' parents.

The tight, satin, baby pink dress stuck to me like a second skin. My breasts were practically bursting out and it was barely covering my ass.

What was the lady thinking.

I slowly walked out and I heard the Tyberias choke on the water he was just drinking.

"I'm not sure how that dress got in the pile. I must've picked it up by mistake." Emma said apologetically.

I shook my head reassuringly and went to change.

I quickly slipped into the next dress and smiled as I looked into the mirror.

The light blue dress was tight but not suffocatingly tight, it hugged my curves nicely. It wasn't short and stopped at my knees. I made a mental note to pair it nicely with a black jacket and and nude pumps.

I stepped out and smiled.

"You look beautiful, Juliana" Tyberias smiled and I blushed.

"We'll take it" he nodded.

I went back in to change back into my clothes. When I came out I saw Tyberias standing waiting for me. I didn't miss the shopping bag that he held that I was sure he didn't have before. He quickly tried to hide it behind him.

"What's in the bag?" I asked.

"Something that will be of great use to me." He said and reached for the dress in my hands.

"What are you doing? I need to go pay" I frowned.

"I'm not letting you pay. You should know this by now. As long as you're with me, you're not paying for anything" he said sternly and I defeatedly let him take the dress from my hands.

•_• •_• •_•

It was around 7:00pm and I had finally finished getting ready for dinner that started at 7:30.