Chapter 26- All comes to an end

TYBERIAS' POV

"What?" I said as I answered the phone call from an unknown caller.

"Mr Romano, it's Antony Grey"

"You piece of shït, tell me where Juliana is being kept" I growled down the line.

"I know you have my daughter. Please don't hurt her." He pathetically begged

"I'm not going to repeat myself again. Tell me where Juliana is, if you don't your daughter won't like the consequences." I said.

Obviously I wasn't actually going to hurt his 12 year old daughter. I'm not that cold hearted, but he didn't know that.

"Okay fine I'll tell you. 16 Partridge Avenue. Please don't hurt her"

"Not so fast. You will also hand yourself in to me and no harm will come to your daughter."

"I- fine" he sighed and I ended the call and called Adrian.

"Round up 30 the men with weapons and explosives. I know where she is being held." I said. I didn't even wait for his reply before ending the call and gathering my guns.

I'm coming Juliana.

~_~ ~_~ ~_~

JULIANA's POV

I poked my head out the basement door and saw that the coast was clear.

I quickly ran to the front door and tried to open it but sighed when I saw it was locked.

I heard voices in the distance and quickly went to hide behind one of the closets.

"Call all the men and tell them there's a meeting in the dining room in 10 minutes." I heard one of the men say

I know I should be focusing on escaping, but maybe this could be an opportunity to see who was behind this?

This was probably a bad idea, but my curiosity got the better of me and before I knew it, I was sneaking my way back to the basement.

I cocked my gun and pointed it to the man tied up.

"Strip" I said.

"I didn't know you wanted to fùck me that bad" he said smugly but his smile quickly disappeared when I pushed the gun on his forehead.

"I'm going to untie you and if you try anything, I won't hesitate to shoot. Got it?" I said and he nodded.

I'm no time he was standing in his boxers and I quickly tied him back up.

I then began to strip out of my clothes and slipped on his.

I heard a low whistle. "I don't care anymore if you've got AIDS, I would still fùck you all day long" he commented and I scoffed.

I reached for the wooden plank of wood and knocked him out of consciousness again.

I was about to walk out but I remembered to put on the black mask that all the other men wore.

I'm glad the clothes were baggy because they did a good job of hiding my feminine curves.

I quickly stepped out of the basement and saw a couple men walking to where I assumed was the dining room. I quickly followed behind them.

When I entered, the dining room was packed with about 15 men. I could hardly see past the tall bodies that stood in front of me.

"Thank you for joining us men. We called you all here to discuss future plans with Juliana" I heard an all too familiar voice say.

"Thank god, when are we going to kill that bïtch. She's been driving me nuts" I heard one of the men say.

"We're not killing her" I heard a voice snap and my face paled as I recognised it.

I lightly shoved men out the way as I made my way to the front so I could confirm my suspicions.

I saw my father stool at the front, which I somewhat suspected. But I never would've expected to see the other person stood with him.

"Mom?" I questioned and all of a sudden all eyes were on me. All the men immediately pointed their gun at me.

"Juliana? How- How did you get out?" My mom said and her eyes widened.

"Why- How could you do that to me?" I asked and my eyes began filling with tears.

"Guys, there are about 30 men outside with guns" said one of the men as he ran inside the room to tell us.

"What do we do" a man said while panicking.

"You stay here and fight" my father said as he began loading his gun.

All the men looked at each other, questioning my father's demand.

"RUN!" One of them said and like insects, they all ran away leaving myself, my mother and my father.

All of a sudden, my father pointed his gun at me.

"I told you we should've killed her from the beginning" he sneered.

"No! You said you wouldn't hurt her" my mother said

"Why are you both doing this?" I asked

"We made a deal with a powerful man. He said he had plans for Tyberias but you were getting in the way. So he offered us lots of money to keep you away from him." My father said, still pointing his gun at me.

"I could care less if you were dead or alive, but you've been causing too many problems" he said and cocked his gun.

"Say goodbye" he sneered and fired the gun.

I thought time froze as I fell to the ground.

I looked down to see my mother's body lying on top of mine and she was bleeding heavily due to the bullet embedded in her chest.

She took the bullet for me?

"Shït!" I heard my father curse as he panicked and ran out of the room, leaving us.

"Mom?" My voice quivered.

"I-I just wanted you safe and away from him. He's too dangerous. I'm sorry, please forgive me" she whispered as he breaths quickened.

"I- I forgive you." I said as much as it hurt me to say, she was my mother and I could never be angry at her. "But you need to tell me something, who's with Estella if your here?" I urgently said.

"I asked Mrs Green to look after her" she said and I remembered Mrs Green as her neighbour in their new apartment complex.

"Mom, you need to tell me who's behind this" I quickly remembered.

"A-Al-" she began but her eyes quickly closed as she took her last breath.

"Mom" I asked and tears began falling from my eyes.

"MOM!" I yelled and lightly slapped her face trying to wake her up.

When I heard no response, I began sobbing and cradled her unmoving body against my chest.

"Please wake up. Please, Mom" I repeated as I cried my heart out.

"Juliana?" I heard Tyberias say but I didn't look up. The only thing I could focus on was my mom.

I instantly felt him come around behind me as he sat down and wrapped his arms around me, but I couldn't move.

I don't know how many minutes passed but eventually my cries stopped and I sat there lifeless as my mother's blood soaked my clothes.