Chapter 30- Mistakes

JULIANA'S POV

"I'm bored" I stared for the fifth time.

I'm bored in the house and I'm in the house bored. I'm bored in the house and I'm in the house bored. I'm bored in the motherfu-

"I know" Tyberias said and continued his work.

We were in his home office where he was sitting on his big chair and I was straddling his lap. He was leaning forward so he could still type on his laptop at the same time.

"Let's do something fun" I suggested.

"I know what you've got in mind but it's going to have to wait because I've got an online meeting scheduled right about now." He said.

"Whatever" I sighed and just when I was about to get off his lap he brought my lips down on his and squeezed my ass roughly.

"I don't like your tone" he said and kissed me even harder.

"What are you going to do about it" I smirked, knowing where this was heading.

"Ew stop" I heard someone from behind me.

I turned around to see about five men on Tyberias' laptop screen all staring at us with wide eyes. I recognised Adrian as one of them. They were all grinning at Tyberias but Adrian looked horrified. I quickly got off of Tyberias' lap, realising that they all had a perfect view of my àss. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to wear shorts today.

I moved away so that I was out of the camera and they could no longer see me. I heard Tyberias chuckle as I ran out of his office in embarrassment.

•_• •_• •_•

It has been days since that embarrassing event in Tyberias' office and I haven't seen Tyberias since. He's always working so late that he never bothers to come to bed and just spend the night in his office.

I gave Maria the rest of the day off, deciding that I wanted to make dinner for us today. I picked up my phone and called Tyberias to make sure he would be coming home tonight.

"Hey baby" he sighed into the phone. I could hear the tiredness in his voice.

"Hey, I'm making dinner tonight so can you come home?"

He sighed. "I want to, but I can't. I've still got so much to do."

"But you're barely home anymore" I complained.

"I know and I'm sorry but I haven't been doing as much work these past couple of weeks and I need to catch up. I need you to understand"

"Tyberias, what's taking you so long?" I heard a female's voice from the other line. She didn't have the same high pitched voice as Tiffany, his secretary so I knew he wasn't at the office.

"Who the fùck is that, Tyberias?" I said, trying to stay calm but I couldn't hide the anger in my voice.

"It's no one." He said.

"Don't lie to me. Tell me who she was"

"I need to go Juliana. Bye" he said and ended the call.

I tried calling him back but it went straight to voicemail.

In frustration, I chucked the nearest thing I could find across the room and the vase smashed into pieces.

My eyes widened as I realised that it was the same vase that Tyberias' dead grandmother gave to him. His last memory of her.

Cráp.

That cheating asshole deserved it anyway.

But he might not even be cheating on me.