Chapter 38- Beach day

JULIANA'S POV

We arrived at the penthouse Tyberias had rented in no time. We all had our own room apart for me and Tyberias, who wanted to share.

It was late at night when we arrived so we decided to head to bed and decide what to do tomorrow.

The next day came quickly and I woke up early to make myself a coffee. I thought I would be the only one awake but I saw Leona already awake sipping on some strawberry milk.

"Hey, did you sleep well?" I asked

"Yeh. I was thinking, do you want to go down to the beach with me?" Leona asked me

"Sure, but shouldn't we go with everyone else?" I asked.

"Actually, I was thinking it would be a good opportunity just to get to know each other." She smiled.

"Sure." I said, she was probably right. It would be nice to bond more with Tyberias' sister.

We went back to our rooms and agreed to meet in 15 minutes in the living room.

I saw Tyberias sleeping quietly. I could see him frowning slightly as he reached for me in his sleep. I quickly moved my pillow so he could cuddle that instead of me without realising I was gone. He had a small smile on his face as he pulled the pillow closer to him, thinking it was me.

I opened my suitcase and looked through the swim suits I packed. I reached for a pretty revealing bikini but decided against it because it would be inappropriate for Estella and Luca to see me like that. I decided to put on a white one piece and paired it with a fanny pack that I slipped my phone into.

 I decided to put on a white one piece and paired it with a fanny pack that I slipped my phone into

I went to the living room to see Leona already already there, waiting for me.

"You ready?" I said as I walked up to her

"Damn girl. You look hot. If I was a guy I would totally bang you." Leona complimented she saw me

She was wearing a dark blue one piece that hugged her curvy figure well. After having a child, her body looked really good.

"Thank you, I would uh... bang you too, I guess" I said awkwardly and she laughed.

"You're so adorable." she asked as we began walking towards the beach.

"So, how long have you been dating my brother" she asked.

"About half a year"

"Half a year? Before you, his longest relationship was about a month. I can tell you mean a lot to him."

"He means a lot to me too, I love him."

"I can tell he loves you too. Thank you for making my brother happy again. Before you came along, he was cold to everyone. But he's changed now for the better." She said as she hugged me and I hugged her back equally as tight. I frowned when I heard her sniff and pulled away to see her crying.