Chapter 23- Demon secretary

JULIANA'S POV

"Careful. Keep a steady hand" Tyberias said as he came up behind me to help.

"Always use two hands" he said and brought my other hand to grip the gun.

"Now focus on where you want to shoot and pull the trigger" he said and slowly backed away so I could do it on my own.

I pressed the trigger multiple times but missed every one of them.

I sighed in frustration.

"Don't worry baby, you'll get the hang of it soon enough" he said and pecked me on the cheek

"Boss, you've got a meeting in 5 minutes with the Chinese investors." Said a pretty lady as she walked into the shooting range room.

She was tall and curvy with dirty blond hair and blue eyes. She reminded me of a barbie doll.

"Okay, Tiffany I'll be there soon" she said and she walked out but not before looking at me up and down. I mentally facepalmed myself for dressing casually with dark blue skinny jeans and one of Tyberias' white hoodies. She was dressed nicely in a black pencil skirt and white blouse. I couldn't help but compare myself to her.

When she left the room I turned to Tyberias. "Who was she?" I asked, trying to sound casual and unbothered.

Tyberias must've caught onto my jealousy as his lips pulled into a grin. "My ex girlfriend who I still love very much" he joked.

I shoved him hard. "That's not funny" I pouted.

Tyberias put his fingers around my mouth trying to force my lips into a smile. "I'm joking. She's just my secretary"

Oh no. I had read more than enough Wattpad stories to know that secretaries were always trying to get into their boss' pants.

"You should go to your meeting" I sighed.

"Do you want to come? I must warn you though, they can get very boring"

"No it's fine. I'll just stay here and practice" I said and leaned up to peck him on the lips and got back to shooting.

+_+ +_+ +_+

TYBERIAS' POV

My meeting took longer than expected and by the time I finished, the time was 8:30.

I packed up my stuff and began to look for Juliana. I checked the cafe and the longue but she was nowhere to be seen. I then went to check the last place I saw her.

I smiled as I saw her in the shooting range, the same place she was hours ago.

Had she been here the entire time?

Instead of going in, I stayed by the door and observed. Not in a creepy way though.

She raised the gun and aimed at the head of the dummy in the distance.

She fired multiple times and all the bullets hit the head. "Yes!" She gushed and bounced up and down.

I have something else that she could bounce on.

I then walked in and she turned to me. "Did you see that?" She said excitedly. I nodded and grinned at how adorable she looked.

"Well done" I said as she jumped in my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Have you been here this whole time?" I asked

She nodded shyly.

"So you haven't eaten anything?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.

"No" she answered quickly and I sighed in frustration. "Don't be angry" she quickly added. And my anger quickly dissolved.

I slowly put her back down on the ground. "Come on. Let's get you back home" I said and lightly slapped her ass as she walked out in front of me.

We were almost at the exit when Tiffany, my secretary, approached us.

"Mr Romano, my car broke down. Would you mind giving me a lift?" She asked and smiled.

I looked down at Juliana for approval and she hesitantly nodded, but I didn't ignore how she looked at Tiffany with distaste.

"Sure" I said.

"Thank you. You remember my address right?" She licked her lips and edged closer to me. I internally cringed at her actions. Tiffany has always been a flirt person so this wasn't anything out of the blue.

I saw Juliana clench her jaw and she had anger in her eyes but I didn't know if it was directed at myself or Tiffany.

"Yes" I said and began to walk to my car. I thought Juliana would pounce if Tiffany at that moment so I placed my hand on her back and led her away.

"Don't touch me" she mumbled and pulled away.

I was raining heavily so I quickly shrugged off my jacket and gave it to Juliana so she could cover her head.

"Thanks" she mumbled angrily. And I smiled victoriously.

When we reached my car, I unlocked it and Tiffany suddenly went towards the passenger seat, where Juliana usually sits.

"That's my seat" Juliana said and shoved her out the way and I tried so hard to hold back my grin.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm just so used to sitting there" Tiffany fakely apologised.

Juliana scoffed and slammed the door in her face after getting in. I got in the car and just when Tiffany was about to jump in the back seat, Juliana reached for my keys and locked car, leaving Tiffany stuck outside the car. "I changed my mind. I don't want us to give her a ride anymore" she said.

I glanced outside to see Tiffany scowling at Juliana. I shrugged my shoulders and began to drive off, leaving Tiffany in the pouring rain.

"Juliana?" I turned to her as we stopped at the traffic lights.

She didn't answer me and just turned her body further away from me.

"Juliana..." I sang but she continued to ignore me.

I slowly reached for her and rested my hand on her thigh.

"Don't ignore me baby"

She didn't reply, only pouted.

"Stop giving me the silent treatment" I said and gripped her thigh.

"Have you slept with her before" she asked when the car started moving.

"No, of course not. Why would you think that?"

"Then why do you know her address?" she said and crossed her arms.

"This isn't the first time her car has broken down. I've given her rides before"

"Hmm" she huffed and turned back away.

When we reached home she turned to me.

"I've decided to forgive you" she announced.

"But I didn't do anything wrong" I smiled.

"Yes you did. You...." she paused trying to think of something. "You hired her as your secretary" she said.

I chuckled and shook my head at her response.