Chapter 45- Memories

JULIANA'S POV

The next 3 weeks passed quickly and it was now the day before the wedding and I was reliving everything we had done since.

***

"Hurry up" Tyberias groaned as he dragged me towards the photo booth.

Once we got in, he quickly placed me on his lap and his arms circled around me and pulled me closer.

He quickly paid and we both gave the camera bright, cheesy, toothy grins as it snapped the first picture.

For the second one, I leaned back and turned to Tyberias and placed my lips on his cheek.

For the third, he placed his hand over my neck and pulled me to hip so he could kiss me. The camera snapped the last picture and we pulled away grinning.

We exited the booth and collected the pictures. He ripped off the one where I was pecking his cheek, claiming it was his favourite and placed it in his wallet, giving me the other two to keep.

***

I entered Tyberias' office to hear him humming my favourite song "I have a dream" from Tangled.

He still hadn't noticed I was there and the humming for louder, the closer I got.

"I thought you hated Tangled." I teased as I came up behind him.

He jumped at the sudden voice he heard, causing him to push back his chair, causing it to roll over my foot.

"Oww" I groaned bouncing up and down. It didn't even hurt that much but Tyberias didn't need to know that.

"Juliana, why did you scare me like that." He asked frantically and sat me down on his lap so he could take care of my foot.

"Ouch." Was all I could say as he slowly massaged it.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you" he said regretfully.

"I know how you can make it up to me" I looked up to him as a plan formed in my head.

"Anything"

"Carry on singing what you were before I stopped you"

"You- You heard that?" He flushed and I nodded

"I thought you hated it."

"It may have grown on me since it's all you've watched." He said and I smiled, I was such a good influence on him.

"Please, sing"

"No."

"But... my foot hurts" I argued pathetically.

He rolled his eyes and proceeded to sing. I leaned into him and he continued to rub my foot at the same time.

This was heaven.

***

"How are you so damn strong" I grunted and struggled as he pinned me to our bed.

We had been play fighting the past half an hour and I had hardly gotten a hit on him.

I saw his eyes glint and he suddenly began tickling my sides. I squirmed and tried to escape from his tight grasp but it was no use.

"Please... Please stop" I laughed as my stomach began hurting.

"Repeat after me, I will only ever love Tyberias Roman and he's the sexiest, most handsome man I have ever laid me eyes on."

"I... will only ever love Tyberias Romano and he's the most annoying person I've ever met." I struggled to say as he tickled me even harder, not hearing the words he wanted to hear.

I couldn't handle the tickling anymore, so I raised my head up and placed my lips on his. He instantly stopped and kissed me back.

I wrapped my arm around his neck and flipped us over so I was on top. When Tyberias has stopped kissing me to take his shirt off, I bolted for the door.

I was almost off the bed when I felt his hand wrap around my ankle and drag me back below him.

"You're a naughty girl, Juliana. You don't play fair."

"I'm sorry. Please don't tickle me."

"I won't tickle you but you will be punished." He grinned as he bent me over his lap. I gripped the sheets and moaned when I felt his hand come down harshly on my àss.

I was going to enjoy this way too much.

***

"Get off the play station. I need attention" I groaned as Tyberias leaned forward in his seat, killing a player.

"I will baby. Just let me finish the game" he said, not even looking at me.

"Fùck!" He groaned as he got killed and I smiled evilly.

"One more game?" He asked. In his terms 'one more game' meant at least 5 more.

I answered by taking the controller from his hand and raising it above my head as high as I could go. Tyberias chucked before standing up and he didn't even need to stretch to take the controller from me hand.

"Better luck next time baby" he said and pecked my in the cheek

I hate tall people. They're so annoying.

***

"Fùck you, mom" shouted a 5 year old kid to his mother in the middle of the super market.

This made us stop pushing the cart and pretend to be interested in the toilet roll next to us as we discreetly watched.

"I'm sorry, baby. Please stop making a scene." The mother said, shocking us both.

"I don't care about your pathetic apology, you stupid idiot." The kid replied. Multiple people were now filming this encounter.

"If that was me, my mom would've chased me down these aisles until I couldn't run anymore, since she has unlimited stamina when she's angry, and then she would beat the Christ out of me." Tyberias muttered making me laugh loudly.

The kid turned at the sound of my laughter and thought I was laughing at him.
"Find something funny, lady?" He said as he walked up to me.

Tyberias moved in front of and the kid took a step back, taking in the size of him.

"Listen here you little punk, I don't care how you talk to your mother, but you won't do the same to my girl. Now you're going to go back to where you came from and learn some damn manners. Got it, kiddo?" Tyberias said, crouched down so he was level with the kid.

The kid nodded frantically and ran back crying to his mother.

"A bit overboard, don't you think?" I asked, lowkey turned on at how he defended me.

"No one talks to my girl that way and gets away with it. Besides, someone had to teach him a lesson."

***

'Thank you, next
Thank you, next' the loud music blared from the living room TV.

I groggily got out of bed, not being able to sleep with the loud music.

"Estella, turn that d-" I began but quickly stopped.

There, I saw Estella and Tyberias dancing together, both wearing wii remotes on their hands, as they played 'Just Dance'.
I quickly got my phone out and began filming. I had seen Tyberias kill people without even blinking and now he's here giggling while dancing with my baby sister. I was never going to let him live this moment down.

***

I got out of bed. I knew what I had to do.

But it wasn't going to be easy.

——

Vote and Comment