Alex

My name is Alex and I have lived in Canada all my life, but I used to live in Yukon. When I was 8, my dad got a huge job promotion in Quebec, which meant that I had to leave my old school, my old friends, and any old opportunity that I had. However, I'm grateful for that. Now fast-forwarding 10 years, I am about to start my senior year at some high school in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

It's just like any other day and life is how it normally at it's finest.  Before I get started I just wanted to clear the air.  I have a deep secret that I haven't told anyone.  In fact, I'm still uncertain about my self, but I'll talk about this later.  Just like any high school jock, I play on the Varsity teams for Swim, Basketball, wrestling, and Volleyball. With all the training that I have, it leads to the benefits of having a 6-pack of abs, a highly pronounced v-line, and muscles so big, I can make any damsel fall in her tracks.  

During my Junior year,  was when I met Savannah, my girlfriend of 7 months.  We just so happened to have the same Physics class and I sat next to her.  When it was the last day before spring break,  we bumped into each other and as I said, she fell in her tracks.  When I helped her up she was shocked.

"OMG.  I'm so sorry.  This was totally my fault" Savannah said.

"Don't worry about it.  Things happen.  Here, let me help you" I said in a cheerful tone.  I helped her up and pick up all the things that she dropped.  When I got up, Savannah was holding a piece of paper with her phone number on it and gave it to me.  As she mouthed "call me" she walked out of the room.