The Aftermath.

When I got off of them, they made me luck up every drop of cum that was on their bodies.  It was so thick that I almost choked.  I could taste the differences in the cum, the flavor, the texture, and the liquidity consistency of the cum.

We all went up the stairs and back into the bathroom.  There we showered and cleaned each other off.  We all got another boner, but we didn't do anything about it.  We just let it happen until they went down.  After the shower that we took together, we walked to Justin's room and dried off, but didn't put any clothes on.  Instead, all three of us got in bed and spooned one another.  Just feeling Monty on my back and being behind Justin was the best thing that could ever happen.  It was at that moment that I gave them both a kiss goodnight and went to sleep.

The next day after that whole encounter, we started to bond as friends who held a dark secret.  A secret that only the three of us should know.  Taking this into thought, we talked about how we can remain friends and still be just as close and intimate as how we just were.  That's when it hit me.

I decided to make a suggestion on how to make a twist on the standard couple.  I thought of the time that I was watching 'Young & Hungry' when 3 the characters had been in something called a "Throuple".  And based on my knowledge on people who are Poly-sexual, they have a 3-way relationship, but at least one of the same sexual orientation.  So why not just have a poly-type of relationship with the three of us.

When I told them my idea, they thought I was crazy, but then thought of all the fun we had the night prior to that.  They agreed to my idea and at that moment, we officially became a "Throuple".