Here We Go!!!

When we got to Justin's house, I walked upstairs to Justin's room and took off all my clothes and walked to the bathroom. I didn't care because we were going to be with each other naked at some point over the weekend. When I got to the bathroom, I left the door open and hopped in the shower. Both Justin and Monty followed and watched me shower. Through all the steam, I could see the bulges that Monty and Justin had. I got out, went up to both of them, took their shirts off, and started to lick their nipples and pits. I didn't mind the hair and just kept going between the nipples and pits as my cock got harder and harder.

I later got down on my knees and lowered both Monty's and Justin's pants. I was in awe to see two cocks right in front of me. Without any hesitation, I put a hand on Justin's dick and started to jerk him off while I was sucking Monty off. Monty tasted amazing and that just made me what to suck harder. I played with his foreskin and head with my tongue while he let out a long moan. I then switched to Justin and gave him the blowjob of a lifetime while I jerked Monty off. It got to the point when both of their dicks were in my mouth at the same time. Double penetrating my face. I coughed their dicks up and took them into the shower with me.

Surprisingly we all fit in the shower and we each gave each other blowjobs.  While Monty sucked me off, I sucked on Justin, who sucked on Monty.  Knowing how Justin can get, he started to fuck my face harder and harder.  I got down on my knees with Monty and sucked his mouth and tongue.  Justin intercepted the kiss with 10" of pure luxury separating me from Monty.  We both sucked on Justin's dick for what seemed like forever.  We all got out of the shower and went to the living room without drying off.

There, we wrestled around for a few.  Dick was flying everywhere.  I got slapped in the face with one and I was conflicted because it hurt but it felt good.  When we stopped, me and Justin sat on the floor and Monty laid on our legs.  His head was by Justin's dick and so, he started to suck on some dick.  I don't blame Monty because there is nothing better than the feeling of having 10" go down your throat.  I took Monty's body off of mine and started to suck his dick as hard as I had ever sucked a dick before.  At that point, Monty got into position.