Him

When me and my family finally moved to Ontario and had me enrolled in Pine Ridge Secondary School, everything started to change.  People here were far more accepting compared to the people back in Quebec.  At first, it was awkward because it was like how it was in the movies and on TV, everybody knew that you were new.  I got so many compliments on how I was dressed and shown the way to my classes and lockers.  While I was in awh and not looking to where I was going, I bumped into him.  I was so scared because not only did I not know who he is or what he does, he gave me a feeling that I have never felt before.  Then all of a sudden, fear strikes me as he turns around.

"Hey, are you ok.  You seem lost" he said.

"Uhh, ya.  Do you know where room A34 is by chance"? I said.

"OMG.  I have that class next too.  Do you wanna walk together?" he said.

"Oh ya. For sure.  Thanks again".

"No problem, I'm Justin by the way," he said.

"Hey Justin, I'm Alex.  I'm new here," I said.

"I could tell.  Anyways, here we are.  Room A34", Justin said.

"Thanks again, Justin.  Do you by chance wanna hang sometime" I said without thinking.

"For sure.  It would be nice to meet someone new", Justin said while laughing.

After class, he left and I was on my own.  After that whole interaction with Justin, My dick got hard.  Way harder than it has ever gotten before.  It felt.  I was so confused because I never felt or did this around any other guy.  Since the class was so boring, I fell asleep and dreamed about how he looked.  He had to be at least 6'5" and dark black hair just positioned just right.  In my dream, he had a dick that was at least 9" and an 8-pack of solid hard abs.  His cotton sleeves were stretched from how big his muscles were and his arms had some clearly defined veins.

When I finally woke up, I was so confused about why I had that dream.  I started to develop feelings that I never thought that I had.  I was shaken because I knew that I was straight and so was he as he had a girlfriend.  This made me reconsider all of the things that I had in mind when it came to my sexuality.  After class, I went looking for Justin to see when he wanted to hang out.  But all I could think about is the way his body made me feel.