Savannah

I eventually texted Savannah and immediately hit it off.  We did everything together, from going on the littlest of picnics in the local park to staring at the stars at the beach. To be honest, the only thing that we really did together was passionately kissing for a few minutes at a time until it escalated to me putting my mouth on her neck and hearing her moan. As an instinct, I kept going but I really didn't feel anything.  My dick wouldn't get hard and I just got all cold and clammy.  So I eventually stopped and made up an excuse to get out of continuing any further.  

She was the standard little blonde girl who was about 5'4" who had nothing better to do.  You can tell that she was just begging for any attention from a guy.  She was the captain on the cheer team and thought that she was the shit.  At times, she could be pretty mean, but if you looked passed that, you can tell that she was as sweet as candy.  She was impeccable and I fell into her trap.   Even though we had dated for 7 months, she never really introduced me to her friends, so it was awkward just hanging out with Savannah around her friends.  Since the whole "my dick not getting hard" situation, we stopped talking for a while.

After what seemed like forever, a lot of porn, and jerking off, I thought that I fixed my problem and got back together with Savannah.  We were happier than ever, but we never fucked.  I was saving it for someone special and for some reason, I felt that it wasn't her.  But at the same time, she was my world.  I couldn't get over the fact that we had been through so much in so little amount of time.  She was also seen as "little miss popular" which gave me the feeling like I was on cloud nine.  Everyone knew that we were together and were supportive, but some people, mainly my friends, could tell that I was miserable and wasn't really happy in the relationship even before I realized it.  To them, it just wasn't meant to be.