The Plan

Together we had come up with a plan.   A plan that involves the three of us getting down into a plane that we have been wanting to get down into for a while.  Since we both like Monty in "that" way, we decided to ask him if he would want to join us for some special activities.

I made a group chat between the three of us and it went off from there.  We talked about gay sex and how Monty had wanted to lose his v-card in the near future.  I asked if it was ok if I did something risky and both Justin and Monty approved.  I set a video of me jerking off my dick to the group chat without any hesitation.  A few minutes later, I had expected Justin to go next, but it was Monty.

Monty had one of the most beautiful cocks I had ever seen.  It wasn't too big, not too girthy, and unlike me and Justin, he trimmed all of his pubes.  It was a sight to see, just watching him go to town on his meat.  Finally, Justin sent a video of him jerking off and fingering his ass.  Let me tell you, just watching the video turned me on so much I just kept going and sent another one.  And again, Monty sent another video of him taking saliva from his mouth and rubbing it on his 8" cock.  Justin was the first to bust a nut in the video he sent.  I knew it was coming and there it was.  A video of Monty coming so much on his chest, there was a pool of cum just sitting thereafter it hit him in the face and had gotten in his eye.  we didn't care about showing our faces because even though it has been a few days of knowing each other, we trusted one another with these videos.  Finally, I was last to cum and it hit my camera then my face.  The video just went white then clear again.

When we're all done jerking off and cumming in the videos, we got serious. Justin asked Monty if he had wanted to do a threesome with him and me.  Monty agreed and we just needed to set it up.  The next day at school, we ate lunch and chatted like nothing had happened that night before.  I was just wanting to lunge over and inhale Monty's lips and tongue.  Since we had 7th period (our last class) and worked in a group project together, all we talked about was when we were going to have our threesome.

Justin added to the conversation saying that his parents were going to be out for the next two weeks and that we could do it at his house Friday after practice or Saturday.  Either way, we would be at his house all weekend.  We had decided to do it Saturday and sleepover from Friday till Sunday night before we go back to school.  The Plan was set.