Tingles

After Justin said what he said, all I had were tingles in my stomach and my dick started to get hard again.  I never really realized that I was gay.  That's the secret I've been keeping from everyone because I wanted to be seen at the golden boy.  The boy who is straight,  has a girlfriend, and has the best life.  

Because my jeans were so tight, you could see the 8" meet stick that was just waiting to burst out to of my pants.  It caught Justin's eye and I could see that his dick was getting hard also.  He started to rub his bulge slow at first, then faster and faster which made it even bigger and it looked about to be 10" instead of 9.

Since it was still dark out, he pulled into some parking lot near a park.  Justin asked me if it was ok if he got "a little" more comfortable.  Thinking as to what could happen next, I said "Ya go ahead.  I don't mind". The next thing I know, there it is.  He pulled his pants down to his ankles, but still had is Calvin Cline underwear on.  Now his bulge was even bigger.  He lowered his underwear and pulled out his dick.  He started to jerk it off and moaned really loud, so I decided to do the same and pulled my dick out too. It was glorious.  Just two guys sitting not even 5 inches away from each other, playing with their dicks.  He asked me "Can I?" while gesturing towards my hard cock.

Knowing what was happening next, I said yes.  He grabbed my dick with his big hands and went to town.  He grabbed my hand without warning and placed it on his dick and got me going.  After 10 minutes go by, Justin came first.  It shot like a rocket and hit him in the eye.  In an additional 5 minutes, I globbed my white liquid all over my chest and stomach.  Out of surprise, Justin took one of his fingers, scooped up some of the cum, and put in his mouth, but he didn't swallow.  He got up and pulled me in for a kiss.  He placed his delicately soft lips on mine and shoved his tongue next to mine wishing the cum between our mouths until it was gone.

We got cleaned up, and just chilled for a good 10 minutes before Justin took me home.  On the way home, we did what we did earlier in the day, and bop both of our asses to our queen Ariana Grande.

After a few days go by, we didn't really talk much.  Justin J waved whenever he saw me and I did the same.  But, I felt guilty.  I was scared.  I didn't know what to do.