Coffee

When I finally got the thought of Justin's sexy body out of my mind, that's when I saw him talking to one of his guy friends, Gordan.  Gordan was like any other guy who you might think.  He's about average in height and body shape.  Anyways, Gordan saw me talking and told Justin.  Justin turned around, yelled my name, left Gordan, and ran up to me.  At first, I was confused as to why he ran up to me with so much enthusiasm.

When he caught up to me, he grabbed my bicep and asked me what I was doing after school.

"That's funny because I was just about to ask you the same thing," Alex said.

"Oh really?  I just wanted to know if you wanted to go grab some coffee or something after school?" said Justin in a curious, but enticing tone which kind of made my knees buckle.

" Ya sure, that sounds cool.  Where did you have in mind?"

"I know a place a couple of miles away if you're interested"?

"Ok.  Let's go" I said in an excited tone.

As Justin and I walked to his 2020 Lexus LS in the school's parking lot, I just admired the way that he walked and imagined what could happen at any moment.  When I got in the car, it smelled like cologne from Hollister or something, which was automatically a turn on for me.  He connected his phone and played music I wouldn't have expected him to play.  He was playing Ariana Grande, and no even thinking I just fanboyed and belted some notes.  He gave me a weird look and joined in.

When we got to the coffee shop, we ordered together and surprising enough, Justin paid for my coffee too.  While he was paying I found an empty little booth in the back of the cafe and waited for him to join.  When he did, he sat down in front of me and we had the basic small talk.  we talked about where we were from and things that we had in common.  Finally, after what seemed like 25-30 minutes, the barista came with our drinks and left.  After she left, Justin did the unexpected.  He started to rub his foot against mine over and over again, and under the circumstances, I did the same.  He then started to reach his hand from under the table when no one was looking and grabbed my thigh.  I let out a little moan as he grabbed harder and my dick started to grow in my skin tight jeans.

"Hey.  what are you doing?" I said while laughing and embarrassed from what I have done.

"If you don't like it, I can stop if you want," Justin said in a sincere tone.

"No, it's ok.  It feels good." I added.  He eventually let go and he just continued our little conversation.  At this point, a million things are going through my mind.  "Does he like me?", "I thought he was straight because he had a girlfriend.", "What do I do now"?  I just ignored the thoughts and responded to the question that Justin had asked me.

After the coffee, we got back in his car and just drove around until it got dark.  Since we were both 18, we could be out as late as we wanted and that is exactly what we did.