Double

When I let go of Monty's dick, he got into the doggy position while still on ahold on Justin.  I grabbed some lube and covered my dick with it.  I even poured lube on Monty's ass cheeks and clapped them as hard as I could.  He was so tight.  Tighter than anything I have ever felt in a long time.  With every push, a moan came out of both of us.  I kept pumping and pumping and pumping and the warmth that was coming from him was something that you can never forget.

To keep Monty in the mood, I reach around his body and take his dick in my hand.  With every hump, I made into his body, I jerked his dick.  Meanwhile, on the other end of Monty, there is Justin just fucking the shit out of Monty's face.  When it was time for Justin to come, he let Monty have it.  He shot load after load after load and Monty swallowed it all.  I was so surprised because I could barely swallow all the cum that Justin shot into my mouth.  After Justin came, it was his turn to get fucked by me and Monty.  Monty took the ass and I took the face.  Monty let Justin have it as if he was destined to fill Justin with the burrito that God gave him.  I have never seen anyone fuck anyone as hard as Monty was fucking Justin in my life.  His cheeks turned a bright red and every moan that Justin let out, Monty slapped Justin's ass with his hand.  To be honest, I think that this was the time that Justin sucked me off the hardest.  The way he moved his tongue and how wet his mouth was, made me lose it.  I blew the biggest load that I have ever blown in Justin's mouth and he couldn't swallow it all and started to choke.  I pulled him up and sucked out the cum that was leftover in his mouth.  Justin pulled Monty out of him before Monty came, got up, grabbed me by the hair, and pulled my head to his dick.  He forced my mouth open with two hands and jabbed his dick into my throat.  This was the most intense session I have ever had.  Out of nowhere, Monty got on his knees and started to rim my ass.  He stuck his tongue in my ass and licked every corner.  THIS WAS PURE LUXURY.  Having a dick in my mouth and a tongue in my ass was like something otherworldly.  He got up unexpectedly, he stuffed all 8" of God like architecture in my ass and pounded and pounded and pounded with more passion than I have gotten from Justin.  At this point, I could tell that Monty had it in for me and that he had the most feelings for me.

With all of the prostate stimulation, globs of cum came pouring out of my dick.  Monty put his hand beneath and caught every drop and ate it.  I knew he meant business. On a count of 3, Justin and Monty rotated me so I was up-side-down.  In this position, Justin went even further down my throat than ever before.  You could see the shape of the dick in my throat shrinking and expanding with every push he made.  Monty made quick work of inhaling my dick in his mouth while fucking me.  I didn't even know it was possible for a person to bend like that.

At this rate, things were still getting started.  The sweat, the cum, the moans, made this night one thing to remember.  Justin pulled out of me and so did Monty.  They looked at each other as if they knew what to do.

"Alex, are you ready for the ride of your life?  This is going to be a night you will not forget." Justin said to me.

"you ready for some teamwork," Monty said to us.

Monty laid on the floor, legs open.  Justin joined him and but his body between Monty's legs, so their dicks touched and became one.

At the same time, they told me "we want you to take both of us at the same time".

I didn't hesitate.  I put extra lube on them and massaged it in.  I got the courage to sit down on them and it was something I hope my body could forgive me for.  While I was sitting, I let out a loud scream over and over, so Monty took one of his socks and shoved it in my mouth.  It felt like my hole was going to rip., but somehow, I made it to the base od both their dicks.  As I rode them, they both humped up and down.  Making contact with every slam I made on their dicks.  I stood up and sat back down.  This time, all three of us screamed.  I took the sock out of my mouth and I came hella hard.  After 5 minutes of riding, Monty came and so did Justin.  

with every raise of my body, there was more and more cum coming out.  It got all over the three of us and made a little pool beneath Justin and Monty.