Thrust

Out of the blue, I got a text from a strange number.  Out of curiosity, I responded.  It turned out to be Justin.  He told me that he broke up with his girlfriend and I felt immediate guilt.  We exchanged a few texts going back and forth about what happened a few nights prior.

It turns out that He liked it so much, that he felt that if he talked to me, he would mess up our little relationship.  I reassured him that that could never happen because he made me feel things that I never felt before and I didn't want to lose that.  After a few more texts, we had decided to go on an actual date.

A few days go by and, we decided to go watch "Scary Stories to Tell in The Dark" at the movie theaters downtown.  When the movie ended, we walked back to his car while holding hands and kissed before we got in.  He was so romantic.  Justin opened the door for me and put my seatbelt on for me and stole a little kiss on the way out.  We drive around the city for about half an hour until he pulls into an empty underground parking garage.  Luckily, I had brought some condoms because of what I had experienced with Justin, anything can happen. 

After he parked and turned off the car, Justin pulled me in for a kiss.  This wasn't any ordinary kiss.  He kissed me with so much passion that he ended up biting my lower lip.  It didn't bleed or anything nor hurt, but it did wake me up.  Justin then placed his hand on my chest and lowered in ever so slowly as if he was teasing me on purpose.  He finally, reached my dick and undid my belt, unbuttoned my button, and unzipped my zipper.  He slipped his hand into my underwear and played with my pubes then my balls.  At this point, I knew he was teasing me, so I returned the favor.  I rubbed his dick and balls and gave them a little squeeze.  He let out a little moan which made my mouth vibrate.  I didn't waste any time and went to work on his dick.  He lowered his body and gave me one of the if not the best blowjob that I have ever had.  When he took his mouth off of my dick, I tried to suck his, but he stopped me.

He told me to go in the back seat of the car and like any good little bitch I am, I climbed in the back and got completely naked.  He climbed in after me and took off his clothes too. He pushed me against the door and put his mouth on my pits.  I pushed him off and put my mouth on his glorious cock.  At first, I gagged a little, but I pushed my self through it and before I knew it, his whole dick was down my throat.  When Justin told me that he was about to cum so i stopped because I didn't want it to end. As I turned myself around, Justin grabbed some lube he had stashed in his car and rubbed it on his dick.

"Here we go," Justin said in a dominating tone.

At first, he slipped it in nice and slow, and let me tell you, it hurt like a motherfucker because of how thick his dick was.  Justin then started to go faster and faster then thrusting in my asshole as far as he could.  I swear to god the car was shaking so much, I don't know how we didn't mess up his suspension.

Justin took his dick out of me completely and thrusted it back in my little tight hole.  He clapped my cheeks so hard, they turned a bright red. Justin went faster and faster until he came in my ass.  He kept his dick in me until it was completely soft until he removed it.  He told me to stay still and so I did.  Justin started to rim me eating any cum that came out of my ass.

I pushed him off again and he landed against the other door.  I pulled him closer and put some lube on my dick and put it in his tiny hole.  His ass was so tight, it kinda hurt my dick.  But while I was pushing it in, we both let out a loud moan.  he told me to go faster, so I did.  I pounded that ass till it was a red as he made me.  While I was fucking his hole, I leaned in for a kiss and it was one thing that made this night complete.  I don't know how I did it, but I somehow manage to put this dick in my mouth and I sucked the shot out of it until we both came.  I ate his ass as well and ate whatever cum came out.  We cleaned each other off and put our clothes on.  When we kissed one last time, we both climbed back into the front seats and drove home.