One

Third person

~

"Get off of me." The blonde girl mumbled as she shoved the boy laying beside her.

"No. I'm comfortable." The brown haired boy mumbled as he pulled her closer to him.

"Zach I have to leave." She whispers as she struggled against his grip.

"Where do you have to be?" He asked as he played with the blonde girls hair.

"I'm going over to chases." She whispered.

Zach sighed and shook his head softly. He didn't like Chase. He didn't trust him. He also was jealous of the other brown haired boy. He won the blonde girls heart and there was nothing Zach could do to change that.

"Oh. Just 15 more minutes." Zach whispered as his grip on her tightened. As much as he hated Chase he couldn't let it show. Chase made the blonde girl happy and Zach just wanted what was best for her even if it tore him apart.

"Zach your gonna make me late." She groaned as she playfully hit his arm.

"Chloe, please stay." Zach whispered.

Chloe playfully rolled her eyes and stopped struggling against Zach. She let him hug her for a bit longer.

"Times up. I'm leaving." Chloe said as she sat up. Zach yanked her back into his arms causing her to groan.

"Zachary Dean Herron let me go see my boyfriend!" Chloe yelled as Zach laughed.

The word boyfriend hit Zach's heart. Chase was her boyfriend and not him. She loved Chase  in a way she would never love him.

"Zach let her go!" Corbyn yelled as he entered the living room.

Corbyn chuckled as he took a picture of the two best friends hugging.

"Zach!" Chloe screamed. Corbyn yanked the young boy off of the young girl.

"I had fun but I'm late." Chloe says as she grabs her keys and rushes out the door "Love you Zach!" She yelled as her blonde hair flew as she sprinted to her car.

"Shes going to see Chase isn't she?" Corbyn asked the younger boy as he sat down.

"Yes." Zach mumbled as he ran his hand through his curls.

"You ever gonna tell her?" Corbyn asked Zach.

"She can never know. I don't wanna lose her as a friend." Zach whispered as Corbyn shook his head.

Meanwhile Chloe made her way to her boyfriends house. She had no clue about the feelings Zach had grown for her. She only saw him as her best friend and nothing more. She had known him her whole life and didn't want their relationship to change. She arrived at Chases house and walked inside.

"There you are." Chase yelled as he pulled her into a hug.

"Sorry I'm a little late, Zach wouldn't let me leave." The blonde haired girl said as she giggled.

Hearing Zach's name triggered Chase. He knew Zach had feelings for Chloe and he felt threatened. Zach knew her so well and spent more time with her.

"Oh. Zach." Chase mumbled. Chloe noticed his change in tone but shrugged it off.

"Did you order the pizza yet?" Chloe asked him as his face softened.

"Yes I did and I rented that movie you wanted to watch." Chase said as he smiled at his girlfriend.

"Oh Zach posted on Instagram." Chloe practically squeals as she gets out her phone.

Chase rolls his eyes and shakes his head. She always had to bring up Zach in front of him. It's like she wanted to make him mad.
_______________________________
"It's just too hard."