Seven

Third person

Chase went back to his girlfriend and watched as she joked around with her best friend. He tried to stay calm but every thing Zach did pissed him off. Even the way Zach looked at Chloe set Chase on edge.

"Im kinda tired, maybe we can head on home?" Chase asked his girlfriend.

"Yeah sure." Chloe said as she smiled at him. She didn't notice that Chase was clearly upset.

"Do we wanna go over to the guys place?" She asked Chase as they made their way out of the park.

"I kinda wanna just hang out at my place." Chase whispered to Chloe as she nodded.

"Okay sounds good." She said as she smiled at him.

"Zach, me and Chase are going to his place so I'll catch up with you later." Chloe said as she hugged him goodbye. She gave Zach the keys to her car.

"Bye Chlos." Zach yelled as she got into Chases car.

"Don't call me that, Zachy!" She yelled back.

"You guys have pet names for each other, how cute." Chase mumbled as he gripped the steering wheel.

Chase drove Chloe back to his house. The whole car ride to his house Chloe stared down at her phone.

"Are you mad at me?" Chase asked her.

"No. I'm just texting Zach." She says as she looks over at Chase.

Chase rolled his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Of course you're texting him." Chase mumbled under his breath.

"Yes because he's my friend. Why are you acting weird?" Chloe asked Chase as he continued driving.

"All you talk about is Zach this, Zach that, it seems like maybe you should go date him since he's all you talk about." Chase said leaving Chloe in shock.

"Sorry I talk about my best friend. You talk about your friends." Chloe said back as Chase shook his head.

"My friends aren't girls who are obviously into me." Chase says as he keeps his eyes on the road.

"How many times do I have to tell you this? Zach is my friend and nothing more. I can't help that you don't trust me!" Chloe said sharply.

"I trust you, I don't trust him." Chase mumbles as he pulls up to his house.

"When are you gonna get it into your dumb head that I like you and no one else?" Chloe yelled as Chase stopped to look at her.

Chloes phone started to buzz and she looked down and saw it was from Zach.

"This is why I don't like him! He always calls you and always texts you and you always have him on your mind. I have every right to be suspicious!" Chase yelled as he got out of his car.

Chloe hopped out of his car and followed behind him.

"I don't know what else to say Chase! He's my friend and nothing more. I get that your jealous but chill out!" Chloe yelled as she followed Chase inside.

"I know you need to be like the top guy in my life but I can talk to other people to. The world doesn't revolve around Chase Laker." Chloe said sharply as Chase turned around.

Chases mind was filled with hatred for Zach that he took it out on Chloe. Chase slapped Chloe hard across the face. Chloe grabbed her face in shock as she looked at the boy she so called loved. Chase stared at Chloe and realized what he had done. He ran his hands through his hair as he stared at the blonde girl.

"Shit Chloe. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Chase whispered as he stared at the girl.

Chloes thoughts were blurred. Chase lied. He hit her again, right in the face. She felt the sting from his hand hitting her face as small tears fell from her eyes. He said he was sorry but Chloe didn't know what to believe.

"Don't cry. I didn't mean to." Chase whispered as he pulled her into her arms.

Chloe didn't know what to do. She shoved him away and shook her head as more tears fell.

"You lied." She whispered as she took small steps away from him.

"You said you wouldn't hurt me again." She mumbles as she heads for the door.

"I promise I won't do it again. I love you!" Chase yelled as he walked closer to her.

"I need space." She whispered as she walked outside.

"Chloe! I didn't mean it!" Chase yelled as he chased after her.

"Just stay! I'll make it up to you." Chase pleaded as he followed her.

"I need some space. Maybe we should take a break from each other for a bit." Chloe stuttered as she looked around.

Shit.

She didn't have a car to drive away in.
______________________________
Rip in the chat she does not have a car 😂🤡