Twenty eight

Third person

Zach and Chloe walked into the pizza place to see their friends already sitting at a table.

"Eat fast so we can play the arcade games." Zach told Chloe as they both sat down.

Corbyn and Daniel were fighting over something stupid while everyone else started eating pizza.

"Let's ask Chloe her opinion I bet she will agree with me." Daniel said to Corbyn as they both turned to her eagerly.

"What do you want my opinion on?" Chloe asked them unenthusiastically.

"So. I think that I'm the most attractive in the band but Daniel thinks he is. Who do you think is the most attractive?" Corbyn asked her as all the boys turned their attention to her.

"Uh. None because your all ugly." Chloe said sarcastically causing them to groan.

"Give us a real answer!" Daniel complained.

"Fine. Zach." She said sharply as she avoided eye contact with them.

"Wooooo! Let's go!" Zach yelled as he wrapped his arm around Chloe.

Daniel and Corbyn were very pissed about Chloes answer.

"That hurt." Jack said in a sad tone.

"I'm her favorite." Zach bragged to the other guys.

"You are her best friend." Jonah said to him.

"Are you almost done eating? I want to play games!" Zach asked Chloe as he anxiously waited for her.

"Five more minutes." She mumbled in response as she ate more pizza.

"We are going to the arcade." Jack said as Corbyn and Jonah left with him.

"You are such a slow eater." Zach complained.

"I'll wait with her if you want to go in the arcade." Daniel says softly.

"No. You go in. I got it." Zach replies quickly.

"Zach. I don't want to keep you waiting just go." Chloe says softly.

"Okay see you guys in there." Zach says as he leaves them.

"So. You and Zach?" Daniel asks Chloe breaking the silence.

"Why does Everybody asks us that? We are just friends." Chloe says in an annoyed tone.

"Oh okay good." Daniel says softly.

"Good?" Chloe asked him as she gives him a confused expression.

"Good because it means I have a chance." He says as he stares into her eyes.

As Chloe looked at him she didn't feel anything special. She didn't feel the way Zach made her feel.

"We should head into the arcade." She says breaking the awkward silence.

They both walked into the arcade and Chloe felt Daniels arms wrap around her waist as he picked her up.

"Put me down!" She yelled.

"No." Daniel said as he spun her around causing her to laugh.

Zach turned his attention from the game he was playing and his eyes fell on Daniel and Chloe. He felt a little jealous at the way Daniel made her laugh. Did she like Daniel?

"Zach." Chloe yelled as she got out of Daniels grip.

"What game are you losing at?" She asked him playfully.

"Shut up." Zach replied as he tried to use a claw to get a stuffed animal.

"These games are rigged." She mumbled as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Daniel sighed as he went to find the other guys.

"Rigged my ass! I got one." Zach yelled as he picked up a stuffed animal.

It was a small panda bear. Zach picked it up  and gave it to Chloe.

"You won it you should keep it." She said as she tried to give it to him.

"No. I won it for you." He replied softly as he stared into her eyes.

"Thanks." She replied as she smiled at him.

"Zach there's a cool racing game!" Jack yelled.

Zach immediately headed towards jack. Chloe followed him and they saw three seats that had steering wheels, brakes and screens.

"Get ready to lose." Zach said as he sat in one of the seats.

Chloe sat next to him and jack sat on the other side of Zach.

"Let's go!" Zach yelled as the game started.

They all tried to not crash their cars as they raced.

"No! Chloe stop beating me!" Zach yelled at her.

He used one hand to grab her steering wheel and make her crash into a wall.

"Cheater!" She yelled as she smacked his hand away.

Chloe caught back up to Zach causing him to use his free hand to cover her eyes.

"You are such a cheater!" She yelled as she smacked his hand away.

She used her free hand to make him crash into a wall. Zach screamed as she made him crash again.

"I won while you too were fighting." Jack said causing Zach and Chloe to break out into a fit of laughter.

"I got last." Zach said as Chloe laughed.

"I got second to last." Chloe mumbles in disappointment.

"You guys suck." Jack said to them.

"At least I beat him." Chloe said as she pointed at Zach. He just laughed as he smacked her finger away.

"You both act like children." Corbyn said from across the room.

______________________________
Jack was third wheeling and Daniel was just trying to get a girlfriend lmao 😂