Twenty four

Third person

"Zach!" Chloe whined as she shoved him away from her.

"Just hug me!" He yelled as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Your hands are covered in snow cone!" She yelled as she tried to pry his arms off of her.

"Are they really?" He yelled as he smeared the snow cone on her face.

She screamed as she shoved him away and ran away from him. Her face was now covered in purple snow cone.

"You got a little something everywhere." He said with a smirk.

"Asshole." She mumbled as she glared at him.

"Here I'll get you napkins." Zach said as he walked over to the snow cone stand.

"You are being fucking annoying." Zach overheard someone say. The voice sounded familiar. He turned his head to look behind him and saw Chase with another girl.

"Is this dude following us." Zach mumbled as he grabbed the napkins quickly.

He walked back to Chloe as he overheard Chase and the girl fighting.

"We should probably head back." Zach said as he handed the napkins to Chloe.

"What's wrong?" She asked him as she noticed his change in expression.

"Nothing I'm just tired." He said as he quickly walked her to the car.

"Why are you rushing me?" She asked him as she wiped her face with the napkin.

"No reason." He said as he quickly got into the car.

Chloe got into the passenger seat and gave him a confused look.

"Zach! Tell me what's going on?" She said sharply.

Zach glanced behind Chloe at Chase and that girl and then back to Chloe. He didn't want to ruin her night.

"Nothing." Zach said trying to sound like he wasn't lying.

Chloe started to turn her head to look at what zach was looking at but Zach grabbed her hand quickly.

"Look at me." He said softly causing her to stop turning around.

"What?" She asked him.

Her eyes stared into his as he tried to make up a lie. Chloe quickly turned around and saw Chase.

"Drive." She said as she turned back to Zach.

"He was probably following us." Zach mumbled as he drove away.

"Are we going home?" Chloe asked him trying to change the subject.

"I think I have another place in mind." Zach replied.

Chloe was starting to get impatient as Zach kept driving farther and farther away from the city. Zach drove Chloe to the middle of no where.

"Uh did you get lost genius?" Chloe asked him sarcastically.

He shook his head as he got out of the car.

"Just follow me." He said as Chloe got out of the car.

He grabbed her hand and led her up a hill. It was starting to get dark as they climbed higher.

"You brought me to a hill?" She asked him as she was very confused.

"You like to ask a lot of questions." Zach said as he led her to the top.

Chloe took a deep breath as she looked at the view. The hill was very tall and she could see the sunset very clearly.

"It's the only place where you can actually see the stars." Zach said softly as he also took in the view.

He sat down and patted the ground gesturing for Chloe to sit next to him. She sat down next to him as they both watched the sun set. Zach wrapped his arm around Chloes back as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"This place is perfect." Chloe whispered as they watched the sun go down.

"I know." Zach whispered back to her.
_____________________________
Ooo they watching a sunset and are gonna watch the stars 😂