Three

Third person

Chloes mind raced as she got into her car. The guy she loved just hit her over and over again. Tears fogged her vision as she drove away from Chases house. Apart of her knew he didn't mean to hurt her but her mind was telling her to stay away from him. She needed some time to think. She needed someone to talk too, so she drove to the only person she knew who she could cry to. Zach Herron.

She didn't want to admit to Zach that her boyfriend beat her. She knew he would freak out but she needed to cry to someone. She pulled on her jacket to cover up the bruises as she made her way to Zach's door step. She knocked on his door as she wiped her tears off her face.

Zach opened the door and saw his best friend standing there. He could tell by the look on her face that she had been crying.

"Come in." Zach whispers as the blonde haired girl stepped inside.

"I'm sorry to come at such a random time." She whispered as her voice broke.

"Chloe. You can come at any time it doesn't matter." Zach whispers as he stares at her. "What's wrong?" Zach asked her as worry filled his mind.

Chloe pulled her jacket up as her mind raced. She couldn't tell Zach about Chase hitting her.

"Me and chase got in a little fight and my feelings are just hurt but it's no big deal." She says quickly as Zach studies her face.

Apart of Zach knew she was lying but he didn't wanna press her any further. Zach pulled the blonde girl into his arms and rubbed her back softly.

"You can always tell me about your problems." Zach whispers as he holds her tightly.

Chloe felt safe in his arms but the memories of Chase hitting her stuck in her mind. She could never tell Zach, he wouldn't understand. It was just a accident, she knew Chase better than anyone.
~
Text

Chase 💗
Today 9:00 pm

I'm sorry and I love you so much and I promise I will never hurt you again. 😓💕
Read 9:00 pm

I know you didn't mean to
and I forgive you 💗
Read 9:10 pm

Tomorrow I'm taking you to six flags to make up for what I did 🥰
Read 9:20

Sounds good 💕
Read 9:25
~

"Did you text him?" Zach asks Chloe as her head laid on his chest.

"Yes. It's all good now." Chloe whispers as her eyes glance at her covered arms. She could feel the bruises every time Zach would accidentally brush her arm.

Zach knew she wasn't telling him everything. He was worried about her especially if it involved Chase.

"You doing anything tomorrow?" Zach asked the girl as he stared at her.

"Uh yeah. I'm going to 6th flags with Chase. Do you and the guys wanna come?" Chloe asked Zach as he smiled at her. Chloe didn't want to admit it but she was slightly afraid to be alone with Chase. She had never seen that side of him and it scared her.

"You sure chase is okay with it?" Zach asked the blonde haired girl. Zach wasn't thrilled to have to see the guy who won Chloes heart.

"Yeah he will be fine with it." Chloe whispered. Chloe know knew that Chase had a small hatred towards Zach but if he loved her he would get over it.

"I'll tell the other guys about it." Zach says as he smiles at the small girl.
____________________________
Chase isn't gonna be thrilled to see Zach there 😶