Four

Third person

Chase laid awake thinking of Chloe. The way she talked about Zach made him so angry. He had a history of drinking and losing his temper but he put that behind him once he had met Chloe. He thought his anger issues were tamed but Zach made them reappear. Chase made his way into his kitchen and grabbed a bottle of alcohol to forget about Zach Herron.
~
Text

Chloe ❤️
Today 11:00 pm

Hey I invited Zach
and his friends to go
to six flags with us
Hope that's okay with you
🥰🥰
~

Chase squeezed his nuckles tightly and took a deep breath.

"Fuck!" He yelled as he slammed his fist on the counter.

She had to invite Zach.Chase ran his hands through his hair aggressively as his mind raced. He had to show Chloe that he wasn't mad. He had to pretend like Zach wasn't pissing him off.  He sighed as he took another deep breath.

"Chloes mine and everything will be fine." Chase whispered to himself as he took another drink.

Meanwhile Chloe was safely wrapped in Zach's arms.

"What did you and Chase even fight over?" Zach asked the blonde girl as he looked down at her.

She couldn't tell him the truth, that Chase hit her because she was texting Zach.

"We fought over what movie to watch and he just hurt my feelings." Chloe mumbled as Zach studied her.

He knew she wasn't telling him everything but he didn't know why.

"I'm tired. I'm gonna head to bed. Are you staying here?" Zach asked her hoping she would stay.

"Can I stay?" She asked the curly haired boy as he smiled at her

"As long as you don't snore like an elephant like last time." Zach said with a grin causing Chloe to roll her eyes.

"I had a cold you asshole!" She mumbled as she playfully shoved him.

"Come on." Zach mumbled as Chloe followed him to his room.

It wasn't uncommon for Chloe to spend the night as Zach's. They hung out a lot and she didn't feel weird sleeping in the same bed as him. Zach climbed into his bed and Chloe climbed in next to him.

"Do you like chase?" Chloe whispered. Zach was shocked because she asked the question out of no where.

"I don't really know him but he seems okay." Zach whispered trying to hide the jealousy in his voice.

"I was just wondering." Chloe mumbled as she laid down.

"Why?" Zach asked her.

"He just thought I was in love with you or something I know it's stupid." Chloe mumbled as Zach's mind raced.

"Yeah so stupid." The boy mumbled as she once again hurt his heart.