Twenty

Third Person

Zach glared at the boy standing outside his door.

"I'm only gonna ask you one more time. Leave." Zach said sharply.

"Tell her I am here. Let her decide." Chase replied to him.

Jonah watched the two boys from the hallway. He was waiting for a fight to break out.

"What's going on?" A sleepy Chloe asked Jonah.

"Uh chase is here. Zach told him to leave but he wants to see you." Jonah mumbled.

Chloe walked towards the door and stood beside Zach. She gave Chase a dirty look as he stared at her.

"Hi. How are you?" He asked her softly.

"How am I? You hit me with a fucking cup! And now you are here after I broke up with you." Chloe yelled at Chase.

"I came to apologize. I want you back Chloe. I love you." Chase pleaded.

Zach scoffed as Chloe rolled her eyes.

"If you really loved her you wouldn't hurt her. Now get off of my property before I kick your ass." Zach said sharply.

"I didn't ask for your fucking opinion. I was talking to Chloe." Chase replied as he pretended Zach wasn't there.

"Leave chase. I don't want to see you ever again. I told you we are done." Chloe said as she walked away from the door.

She felt someone grab her wrist stopping her. She turned around and saw Chase was the one who had stopped her. She yanked her hand away from him.

"Leave." Zach said sharply as he pushed Chase backwards.

Chase laughed as he put his hands up in surrender.

"You really think you can take me?" He says as he taunts Zach.

"Just leave." Zach replied sharply.

"Maybe I don't want to. I don't think you have the strength to make me leave." Chase said sharply as he stepped closer to Zach. He was now towering over Zach.

Zach's jaw tightened as he looked at the taller boy.

"Just know that no matter what you do Chloe will never love you. She will always love me. She picked me over you." Chase said in a cocky tone of voice.

Zach brought his fist up and punched chase hard in the face. Chase grabbed his nose as he stumbled back. Chloe gasped as she look at chase. Chase laughed as he wiped the blood off his nose.

"Is that all you got!" Chase yelled as he tackled Zach to the ground. He sat on Zach's stomach as he punched him in the face.

"Chase stop!" Chloe screamed as she ran towards him.

He didn't pay attention to her as he continued to punch Zach. Chloe grabbed Chases arm trying to stop him but he just shoved her away causing her to fall onto the ground. Her head slammed onto the concrete causing her to scream.

"That's enough!" Jonah yelled as he ran outside.

He yanked Chase off of Zach. He pushed chase backwards causing chase to fall onto the ground.

"Get out before I call the police." Jonah said sharply.

Chase stumbled away as he looked at Chloe. She was on the ground staring at him. Her head was spinning as she groaned in pain.

"That's the guy you want to be with? He's not even half the man I am!" Chase yelled.

Chloe forced her body up. She felt dizzy as soon as she stood up. She stumbled over to Zach's unconscious body. He had blood dripping down his face.

"Zach!" She yelled as she shook his body.

He groaned as he brought a hand up to his face.

"It's okay I got you." She whispered as she grabbed his hand.

______________________________
Jonah really had to save zachs ass maybe Chloe should go for him instead bahah 😂🤡