Sixteen

Chloes POV

My brain was fuzzy as I grabbed my bag.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" I hear Chase yell.

I don't listen to him as I rush out of his house. He keeps yelling things at me but I choose to ignore him. How could I possibly forgive him? He threw a cup at me! He hit me two times before this! I felt a stabbing pain in my head and back but I ignored it. I finally reached my car and opened the door.

"I can make it up to you!" I hear chase yell.

I stop getting into my car and turn back to look at him. Is he insane?

"No! You won't make it up to me! We are fucking done chase! I don't ever want to see your face again!" I scream.

I hop into my car and slam the door. I start my car and drive away. I don't take the time to look at him. I feel more tears fall down my face as I feel the pain in my back. I pick up my phone.

"Siri call Zachy!" I say through sobs.

"Making a Phone call to Zachy." Siri replies.

I feel more tears stream down my face as the phone rings. He immediately picks it up.

"Hey Chloe! What's up?" He asks me.

I immediately start crying loudly.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Zach asked me as worry entered his voice.

"Chase threw a cup at me and I told him we are over." I say as I try and calm down.

I take deep breaths.

"Oh my gosh Chloe are you okay? Are you coming over?" He asked me.

"I'm headed to your house now." I say.

"Did the cup cut you?" Zach asked me.

"It cut my back and head." I replied as Zach sighed.

"It's alright Chloe. I won't let him hurt you anymore." He says in a calm voice.

I listen to him and take more deep breaths.

"Just listen to me until you get here. I love you so much. No one deserves to be treated the way he treated you." Zach said.

How could I let myself love someone like him? He seemed so perfect at first. What happened to him?

Third Person

"Fuck!" Chase yelled as he slammed the front door.

He ran a hand through his hair aggressively as he walked inside. She broke up with him. He ruined the best thing in his life. How could he have been so stupid? Now she was probably running right into Zach's arms. Chase screamed and punched a hole straight through his wall. He looked at his hand and took a deep breath. He needed to get her back. Whatever it takes.

Meanwhile Zach was freaking out. Chloe had hung up the phone in order to have some time for herself the rest of the ride to the boys house.

"Where is she?" Zach said for the millionth time.

"Dude chill. She said she was on her way." Daniel replied.

"What if chase kidnapped her?" Zach said as he paced back and forth.

"Chase did not kidnap her." Corbyn replied.

"He's obviously mentally unstable so who knows?" Zach replied as he stared outside.

"Calm down Zach. Chloe is gonna make here safe." Jonah says.

"What if she bleeds out because of her cuts?" Zach says.

"She got cut by a cup not stabbed in the heart by an ax." Jack replied.

Zach stoped pacing and looked at his friends.

"I wasn't there to protect her. I let this happen. I suck as a best friend." Zach said as he stared at his friends.

"You do not suck as a best friend and you care about her. You wanted to make sure she was safe but you didn't over protect her. Chloe has to make her own choices and she chose to see him after he hit her the first time. This isn't your fault, you can't save her from her dumb decisions." Jonah said to Zach.

"Jonahs right. You have done all you can." Jack said.

"I should have forced her to not see him." Zach replied.

"But then she would hate you and still love him. She has learned from her mistakes that chase is a asshole." Daniel said as the boys nodded in agreement.
_______________________________
The boys just stating the facts 😂