Seventeen

Third person

Chloe arrived at the why don't we boys house. As soon as she got out of her car Zach rushed over to her. More tears fell down chloes face as the boy embraced her in his arms.

"You are okay. I got you." He whispered.

"I was so scared." She whispered as she gripped onto Zach.

"Come inside and I will get you cleaned up." Zach whispered.

He grabbed her hand and led her inside. He took the time to fully look at the damage on her body. She had cuts on her head and some blood on her face. He hadn't had the chance to look at her back.

"Is she okay?" Corbyn asked as Zach walked her inside.

"Yeah. Someone get the first aid kit." Zach said as he led Chloe to the kitchen.

All the boys got up to get the first aid kit.

"I'll get it." Jack said as he went into the bathroom.

"It hurts." Chloe cried as she sat down.

"I know it hurts but it's gonna be okay." Zach whispered as he rubbed her hand reassuringly.

"How could I have been so stupid?" She whispered.

"It's over now and that's all that maters." Zach says back.

"First aid kit." Jack says as he hands it to Zach.

"Thank you." Zach replied as he grabbed it.

Jack quickly left the room in order to leave the best friends alone.

Zach grabbed some paper towels and put some water on them. He knelt down near Chloe and gently rubbed the blood off her face. She watched him closely as he cleaned up her wounds. He was so gentle with her unlike Chase. She had stopped crying but her face was wet from all the tears. He grabbed a band aid and placed it on her forehead.

"Where else?" He asked her as he threw away the bloody paper towels.

"My back." She whispered.

Zach moved so he could see her back. He could see the blood through her shirt. He shook his head softly as he saw all the pain Chase has caused. He didn't protect her. He slowly lifted her shirt up in order to see the cuts.

"I can take it off." Chloe mumbled as she turned her head to look at him.

"Uh yeah okay. It will be easier to clean the cuts that way." Zach mumbled as his face got red.

She took off her shirt as Zach stared at her back. There were two large cuts across her back. He started to clean up the blood and he wiped over one of the cuts causing Chloe to wince.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"It's okay." She replied.

He finished cleaning up the blood and put bandages on her back. He threw away the paper towels and then turned to look at her.

"I missed some blood on your neck." Zach mumbled as he grabbed more paper towels.

He walked over to her and started wiping off the blood slowly. He stared at her up close. Her eyes were red from crying and her hair was a mess but Zach found her absolutely stunning. She was just in her bra as she looked up at him.

Chloe stared at Zach's lips as he cleaned off the blood. She wondered when did Zach get so attractive? Chloe didn't know what came over her but she wanted to kiss him. She leaned up to kiss his lips but he quickly pulled away.

"Uh Sorry. You just got out of a relationship. You need some sleep you aren't thinking straight." Zach said awkwardly as Chloe nodded.

"Yeah I'm sorry I'm just in a rough mindset right now." Chloe replied as she looked around the kitchen in order to not meet Zach's eyes.

"It's all good." Zach said back.

But it wasn't all good. Chloe tried to kiss him and he wished he hadn't stopped her.
_______________________________
Oooooooo they almost kissed 🥰