Zoro x Reader

(F/n)'s Pov

As usual it's a sweltering day and the training I'm doing with Zoro is practically killing me. As usually Zoro has his shirt off and is lifting impossible weights and he expects me to lift some too! Well just not as heavy as his though.

Taking a small break, I lean back and just admire his body, not caring if he notices or not. Lewd thoughts invade my mind and right now they are completely welcome. Just thinking about what the hot swordsman could do to me with just his calloused fingers is getting me a bit too excited.

Not thinking about it, I take off my shirt and short shorts to reveal my bikini set to everyone. Going back to my lewd thoughts I lean back again and close my eyes.

I imagine Zoro traveling down my body leaving kisses in his path, his hands pull my bikini bottoms to the side and his fingers penetrate me. I squirm just thinking of it.

Zoro's Pov

Watching (f/n) from the corner of my eye, she takes her shorts and top off then lays down. Thinking nothing of it I go to turn around only to notice her face scrunch up in pleasure and squirm around a little.

Putting the weight down I go to her and lean down next to her ear. "(F/n), you might wanna stop thinking of fucking the shitty cook."

She sat upright and yelled "I don't think of Sanji in that way you ass!"

"Oh really? Then who did you think about?"

"Who says I was even thinking about someone fucking me?" She snapped.

"Well you squirmed and your face twisted with pleasure, and you haven't actually denied it, you only denied thinking of dartbrow in that way. And if I'm wrong about it say so, if not who were you thinking of?" I questioned.

Her face flushed and she quickly averted her gaze. "W-well, it w-wasn't thoughts of sex, j-just other stuff, and like hell I'd tell you anything else!" She regained her composure after.

Chuckling I leaned down to her ear again and said "damn, if it was me you thought about and not someone else, I might just help you out there" whilst talking I grabbed her waist pulling her into my body.

"Umm, Z-Zoro, what exactly would y-you do if I was thinking of you?" She whispered, blushing immensely.

"This" I knelt down in front of her and gave her a long lick on the outside of her bikini bottoms, "and much more" I smirked up at her. Getting back up I turned and went to go back to my weights.

(F/n)'s Pov

As he licked me I whimpered but realised we're on deck and I frantically looked around to see if anyone was around, luckily they aren't.

Watching him go to his weights I felt like stopping him, so I did. "Zoro, please, do more" and seemingly knowing I was talking about him and myself and not his workout, he smirked and walked back over to me.

"With pleasure, yours to be exact" he stated lowering himself in front of me.

"H-here? Out on the deck?" He just nodded to my question, obviously he didn't care if we got caught by the crew. "Is this like a kink of yours? Doing something sexual in the open, not caring if someone sees?" I asked.

"They're all old enough to know what's happening, if they choose to watch that's up to them and they'll also know that you belong to me as of now."

I blushed not answering him. "Would you rather to lay down and have me ravish you like that or would you rather sit on my face?" He asked so bluntly.

"Umm, w-which would b-be easier for y-you?"

"I'd honestly love for you to sit on my face and I can then grip your ass easier, so we're going with that option."