Zoro x Reader

Zoro's Pov

"This looks like a nice bar, what do you say swordsman?" Robin and Nami turned to look at me and I nodded, deciding to get out of the heat and get booze.

As we entered I immediately noticed they had a singer as some entertainment, she is absolutely breathtaking. She must've been singing for a while as after she finished the song she took a break, walking over to the bar.

"Water thanks." Her voice smooth and relaxing, I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Do you stare at every girl or am I an exception?" Her (e/c) orbs looked directly into mine, and I froze for a second, unsure on what to respond with.

"You have a beautiful voice." She looked surprised then smirked, extending her hand.

"(F/n), nice to meet you." I shook her hand and brought her closer to myself, her other hand placing itself on my chest to steady herself.

"Zoro, how long is your break sweetheart?" I smirked again and so did she.

"Long enough that you'd get off, but not long enough for myself to." She then turned away and went back to her stage whilst grabbing her drink.

I was stunned, but her comment intrigued me. 'Oh I'll get you off (f/n), and definitely before I cum.'

"Oi Zoro!" I turned to the females of my crew and sighed, forgetting they were even here with me.

"We're gonna go, and don't forget we leave this afternoon, so if you wanna go fuck her then be sure to arrive back on time." I nodded and the girls got up to leave.

~~~~~

"Still here? Thought you'd leave after I told you that you wouldn't be able to get me off."

"I'm not giving up." (F/n) laughed, shrugging and sitting beside me.

"Well start buying me some drinks." I flagged the bar attendant and ordered a few drinks for us.

The more we drank the more touchy she got, her hand permanently stuck to my thigh it seemed, gradually getting higher.

Her joyous laugh echoing as she leaned closer, her head laying on my shoulder. She rambled on about how she wished to travel the world.

"-but I could never become a pirate."

"Why not?" I questioned.

"I wouldn't be able to stomach it, the torturing, killing, always on the run, that why I could never be a marine as well. Now let's get out of here, and let's see if you can get me to cum."

Grabbing her by the waist I threw her over my shoulder and started walking towards the ship.

~~~~~

"You'd be surprised at what I can do with my mouth and hands."

"Well then, let's put that statement to the test yeah?" She grabbed her clothes and started to pull them off. I followed suit.

"In all honesty, I thought you'd be much smaller."

"Oh yeah? By how much?"

(F/n)'s Pov

"About two inches smaller and half as girthy." I walked towards him and placed my hands on his chest, feeling every crease of his abs.

"I haven't had sex in a while, so we're gonna have to take it slow or do you have lube?" His rough hands grabbed my hips and pulled me flush against him.

"Don't worry, I'll get you wet enough." He leaned down and nipped at my neck, before his hands started to explore my body whilst his mouth abused my neck.