Kid x Reader

This is part 1 of a two part story x

(F/n)'s Pov

I just finished watching a One Piece episode and holy shit one of the new characters introduced are fucking hot. His name is Eustass 'Captain' Kid.

His gravely voice is alluring, his fiery red hair and amber eyes are sexy and his muscles are delicious. I mean, imagine what he could do with his hands.

Slowly I started to drift to sleep thinking about the new mysterious character.

~~~~~

Kid's Pov

"I'm dying here." One of the cabin boys spoke.

"What's wrong with you?" I questioned.

"Oh-umm. Nothing Sir." He scrambled to his feet and straightened himself out.

"He just wants a fuck is all." A voice spoke from behind me. I smirked.

"If you can't take it being on the sea for so long then why did you bother trying to become a pirate?"

The boy froze and said nothing, keeping his head down. It was silent on the deck until we all heard a massive splash.

"What the fuck was that?!" I yelled out.

Killer ran to the side of the ship the splash came from and called out, "there's someone in the water, want me to get them?"

"How the fu- yea get them, they may be useful." I walked over as Killer jumped in himself. Once he pulled them up we all took notice that it was a woman.

"How'd she end up here? Did she somehow get blasted over here?" Wire spoke.

"Killer and I will deal with her. Everyone else get back to work!" I yelled out.

Killer carried the unconscious girl to my room and we laid her down. I stared at her, she had nice (h/c) hair and looked to be beautiful.

"One Piece... Kid... hot..." I heard the woman mumble. Her face scrunched a bit and she finally started to wake up.

"Where am I?" She looked around until her eyes landed on Killer and myself.

"Holy shit! It seems so realistic." She spoke to herself.

"Woman listen up. This isn't a fucking dream dumbass, now what's your name and how did you get blasted out to the middle of the New World without being injured?" I questioned.

"Damn.. you even sound the same."

"I think she's got some kind of illness that affects her brain." Killer spike as we both analysed her.

"I don't have an illness that affects my brain asshole. Why can't you be nice in my dream like in the anime?" She asked.

"What the fuck is anime? And if you don't realise you're not dreaming soon I'm going to throw you overboard." I groaned, massaging my temples.

"No way... I'm really in the world of One Piece." She looked down as she mumbled.

"Yea we know the One Piece exists. Now state your name." Killer said.

"Oh sorry, I'm (f/n). You guys are Killer and Kid right?"

"No shit." I grumbled.

"So you've seen our wanted posters."

"Something like that." The small woman spoke.

"Oi kitten. Which ocean are you from?"

"Uhh." She didn't answer.