Ace x Reader

Modern au

(F/n)'s Pov

"Kid? Can you hear me now?"

"I can't hear a damn thing I'm at a party!"

"Oh, I'll talk to you later." I hung up and put my phone on the bedside table. Laying down I placed my hands over my face and sighed, tears pricking my eyes.

Of course he didn't mention anything, again. I just want him to act like a proper boyfriend, not someone who forgets everything.

My phone buzzed and I didn't bother to look, instead I went to my bathroom and started a shower. The hot stream of water felt refreshing whilst I stood there, just soaking in the warmth and comfort.

As I stepped out and wrapped my towel around my body the door opened and out of instinct I screamed, only to see my best friend, Ace.

"What the actual fuck! Get out I'm naked!" I yelled at his retreating form. I quickly got dressed and sat on my bed next to the freckled goon.

"So what brought you here?" I asked. He shrugged and refused to make eye contact.

"Seeing if you wanted to go to that party everyone's at." Ace replied and finally looked at me, a pink hue dusting his cheeks.

Ohh.

"No I'm good here." I shrugged.

"He didn't say anything again did he? You know what he does so just end it, I hate to see you hurt." Ace's hand rubbed soothing circles on my back and I leaned on him, enjoying his presence.

"I'm scared of what he'll do, you don't know the pictures he had on his phone of me or the threats he's made." I looked into Ace's chocolate eyes, easily getting lost.

"That fucking asshole." Ace hissed, pulling me into his lap and hugging me tight. "I'd never do that to you."

"What?" I pulled back and looked at his face, searching for answers.

"I- I mean I'd never let him share that. Trust me I'll get the photos erased." Ace smiled, kissing the top of my head.

"He has back ups Ace. Also you did mean what you said before didn't you?" I smiled at him, a little flame of hope igniting.

"Of course I'd never do that to someone."

"Oh.. of course not."

I thought you might've, but you don't.

Ace's Pov

I can't tell her I like her, who knows how she's react, better to be just friends than lose her all together...

"Can I ask you something?" Her voice was soft but I heard it.

"Anything."

"Thanks. If I liked someone else but I'm too scared to leave Kid, what should I do?" She gripped my shirt tight, searching for an answer.

"Who is it? I mean, if you trust this other person you might be able to get out of this town and leave with them I guess." She looked down, still fiddling with my shirt.

"What if the person is you?" I stared at her with wide eyes, bringing a hand under her chin and making her face me. I smiled and kissed her.

"I hope that wasn't over stepping anything?" I asked. She smiled and shook her head.

"Not at all." We kissed again, laying down with her on top. My hands gliding over her body.

*buzz buzz*

(F/n)'s Pov

I pulled away and threw my phone to the other side of the room, ignoring the call coming through.

"That could've been important." Ace said. I rolled my eyes and kissed him again, feeling his hands grope my backside.

"I don't care right now." I replied, starting to grind down on his excitement. His tongue asking for permission to enter my mouth which I happily granted to him.

Our tongues fought for dominance but he easily overpowered mine, exploring the new territory. Suddenly Ace flipped us whilst also starting to take of pieces of clothing.

Soon enough we were naked and he smiled, crawling down my body and to my wet heat. Ace placed my legs over his shoulders and started to lick and suck my bundle of nerves, masses of pleasure courses through my body.

I grabbed his hair with one hand and tried to muffle my moans with my other. Arching my back I moaned loudly, climaxing rather quickly.

"Ace!" He didn't stop until my high had passed, my legs shaking uncontrollably.

"Well that was quick." Ace chuckled as he came back up to be face to face, "but were not finished."

"It was quick cause I've never had that experience before." I replied. He was shocked but then grinned deviously.

"Glad to be the first." He whispered before entering me, my walls clung to him almost perfectly.

"Move Ace." Was all the incentive he needed to start a fast yet not to hard pace, his length hitting all the right spots making me moan louder.

His lips attacked my neck as his hands caressed my curves before one held my waist as the other supported his weight on the bed.

"Oh Ace!" I moaned directly into his ear, feeling him grin. My hands clutched onto the sheets to try and stabilise myself as his hips rocked into mine powerfully.

"Damn (f/n).." he huffed as his lips detached from my neck then searched for my lips. One of my legs wrapped around his waist as I was getting close.

"Where do I cum?" Ace asked, slowing his movements slightly, I moved my hips to try and create more friction.

"Anywhere, I don't care Ace." He nodded then returned to his rough ministrations. I came in time with Ace, his name tearing from my throat as he moaned mine.

He leant on his forearms as he panted before pulling out, collapsing beside me. I turned my head to look at him, smiling before pecking his lips.

"That was-" he started until I cut him off.

"Amazing." I snuggled into his side, my head laying on his chest as our legs tangled. I slowly started to drift off to sleep until Ace spoke.

"What do you want to do now? You know about Kid?" I tended, I forgot all about him.

"You said something about leaving right?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you? If I told him I'm done with him and we were packed?" I slightly sat up, staring down at his face.

"Anytime." I smiled and kissed him before getting up and already packing.

Ace watched my naked form and smiled, getting up and helping me pack. A few playful touches were shared until we had to get dressed and went to his place, packing his stuff up as well.

"While we try to find a place we can crash at Pops' house, I haven't seen the old man in some time." Ace spoke as we got into the packed car.

"Doesn't he live seven hours away?" I asked.

"He does but let's just enjoy this time together instead, now I'll call Pops then you call Kid yeah?" I nodded and smiled, holding his hand as we started to drive off.

~Note~

This chapter has been made into a story.