Mihawk x Reader

(F/n)'s Pov

Being in this castle alone ninety percent of the time isn't exactly what I would call idealistic. It's freezing at night, those weird monkey baboon things outside stop me from being able to go for a walk on the island and I have no way of communicating with anyone else.

It's horrible here, all I can do is read, cook, clean and sleep. I don't see why the warlord brought me here and I sure as hell don't like it. On my home island I had family, friends and all the villagers to speak to or do something with. Now I'm just trapped like a prisoner.

Whenever Mihawk is home he practically ignores my presence and when he does acknowledge me I'm treated as his personal blood bag.

I'm not allowed to leave since I know he's a vampire, but who cares? And who would believe me anyway? Sitting down on one of the many plush chairs I try to relax.

The door creaked open and a major bone chilling breeze swept through the house. I curled up hugging myself to try and preserve what little warmth I could muster. Mihawks footsteps echoed through the castle and headed in my direction.

Soon enough he was at my side and leant down to deeply inhale my scent. "You smell delicious as always" he spoke.

Walking in front of me, he placed his hands on both of the chair arms and caged me in place. "I'm not just your blood bag, ya know that right?"

"I know. But your blood isn't the only thing I smell."

"W-what else do you smell?"

"Your arousal, I know you want me" Mihawk spoke so confidently.

"I don't want you, not now and not ever you creep. I am forced by you to stay here alone and it drives me insane. The only social contact I have is with you when you want to drink from me. I hate you."

"You don't have to like me to have sex with me. Your desire is building by the day and pleasuring yourself doesn't satisfy you enough. How long has it been hm?" Throughout speaking his hand was placed on my knee and slowly he guided it up.

I clenched my legs together stopping his hand from going to its destination.

"I don't want you. So stop trying to proceed with your actions." I went to get up but he forced me back down.

"I will get my way whether you want it or not" He growled.

He gripped my thighs and forced them open then proceeded to get in between them. Mihawk ripped my pants and panties off, I went to cover myself but he grabbed my hands in one of his and held them to the arm of the chair.

His right hand went towards my vagina and he started to push a single finger in.

'I don't want this! I don't want this!' I screamed in my head. Yet I couldn't deny that Mihawk is a handsome man and is most certainly bringing me the pleasure I desire.

"But you do want this. You haven't been made aware yet but I can read anyone's mind that I see fitting."

"Bullshit."

"Test me, think of something and I'll tell you just what you thought." He chuckled, adding a second finger and starting to thrust them in and out.

'If what you say is true then go faster.'

"As you wish darling." Mihawk sped up his ministrations causing me to moan. I can't deny that what he is doing feels amazing.

As I'm getting close to my climax I suddenly feel a sharp pain on the inside of my thigh. Looking down I notice he's draining me. 'It's actually pretty hot if I do say so.'