Smoker x Reader

Modern au.

(F/n)'s Pov

Patting the empty and cold space beside me I frowned. Every day is the same. I wake up to an empty bed, go about my day as usual and late at night my husband comes home.

It's not as bad as it sounds though. Smoker just works long and ridiculous hours, I guess that's what you get when you become an officer.

I get out of bed and hope into the shower. As I get out I get dressed and start on making breakfast for myself. Looking at the island counter space I notice another one of Smoker's notes.

Picking it up I smiled before I even read it. Everyday he'd leave one on the bench for me since he knows we don't get to spend much time together.

'My sexy wife,

I love you and hope you have a bright day. I finish a little earlier everyday this week so I can spend more time with you. I know you wish to be pleasured and I haven't been able to fulfil that for you.

So every night this week I am going to fuck you so hard. I want you writhing underneath me, and since I've been given new handcuffs we should test them out.

Remember I love you, Smoker. xx'

Reading the note made me squeeze my thighs together, this week is going to be great.

Throughout the day I couldn't wipe the smile and excitement from my face. It was drawing nearer to when I hoped he'd arrive so I rushed into our bedroom and changed.

My outfit was simple, I've been wanting to try it for some time. It's a sexy, tight playboy cop outfit. It barely covered any of my ass and only just covered my nipples.

I wore the cop hat with fluffy black handcuffs attached to my 'uniform'. I held a short riding crop in my right hand for more of the 'bad girl' scene.

I put on ripped stockings that are black and only came to mid thigh. I had no lingerie on underneath. I grabbed one of my smaller vibrators and hot on the bed.

I lay down and slowly put the toy in me. Turning it on the highest setting I then threw the remote away and just lay there. I knew when Smoker comes home he'll punish me for using one of my toys.

I heard the front door creak open and close. Smoker's footsteps wondering around the house until he realised I wasn't anywhere but the bedroom.

"Woman, you in there?" I heard Smoker knock on the door. In response I moaned his name, the vibrator still working it's magic and bringing me closer to my climax.

He opened the door and when his eyes took in the sight before him, he almost choked.

"Princess, you should know better than to pleasure yourself when you know Daddy is coming home early."

"Mmn, Daddy, fuck me." I moaned.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll just use a few toys on you first." He made it seem as if he was thinking of suggestions when in reality he knew he'd basically torture me.

"Come here, I need to give you a pat down to make sure you're not carrying any... weapons."

"I-I hnn, can't..." I couldn't move with how close I was to cumming.

"Are you disobeying me, Princess?" Smoker glared at me. I slowly stood but as I did I collapsed.

"Hahhh... Smoker!" I basically screamed his name as I came, I couldn't stop whimpering since the vibrator was still going at full speed whilst inside me.

Smoker pulled me to my feet with his left hand and slapped my ass really hard with his right. I gasped and a few tears came to my eyes as he repeated the action.