Marco x Reader

"Thatch!"

The yell was heard by the specific man from across the deck. Newgate's literal and only daughter was looking for the commander of the forth division with no luck.

Thatch himself was hiding. Though
(f/n) might sound all cheery right now, he knew better than to trust it. Stupid enough though, he poked his head out to see if he was still safe. Straight away the younger woman spotted him.

She raced over to him and he was frozen stiff. (F/n) crouched down to his level and gave a massive slap to his face. "And don't touch my ass again" she spoke sternly, got up and walked off.

Later as Thatch joined his brothers, Marco's and Ace's laughter was heard immediately.

"She got you good Thatch!" Ace laughed. Soon after slapping the table as he choked on his food.

"Never will I ever do a dare that stupid again."

"Wait, you slapped her ass for a dare? Why couldn't you just do the other option that they offered?" Marco questioned.

"I was not going to clean that grot's room" Thatch said pointing to Ace.

"Wha- How am I a grot?" Ace asked getting agitated.

"You don't put anything away and you never clean it out. That's how you're a grot." Both Thatch and Marco stated plainly.

Ace huffed and crossed his arms over his chest with a pout on his face. Soon enough the trio had a visitor.

"Hey guys. Oh shit! I'm sorry Thatch I didn't think I hit you that hard! It's starting to bruise." (F/n) gasped.

"I deserve it (n/n), I shouldn't touch another mans woman or any woman like that."

"You really shouldn't" Marco piped up, pulling (f/n) down to sit on his lap.

"Well now we're even."

"You sure you don't wanna slap him again?" Ace snickered at his own question.

"Not him but you know," she leaned over to Ace and slapped his face but not too hard. "Getting you felt pretty satisfying."

"Ouch! Why me?!"

"Don't play stupid I know it was a  fucking dare you gave him."

Ace rubbed his sore cheek and huffed once again that afternoon. Soon enough everyone decided to play strip poker but as soon as it was (f/n)'s turn to lose either her bra or panties Marco stood up and put his shirt on her stating she's no longer playing.

Thatch and Ace whined a little but Marco and (f/n) were completely fine with putting the game to a stop.

"Why stop now?" Ace whined, also getting hit by Marco.

"Because no ones allowed to see what's mine, it's bad enough that you've seen her in just her lingerie" the phoenix growled. Pulling his mate into an embrace.

"Let's go to our room" Marco whispered in her ear. His hot breath sending shivers down her spine and slightly turning her on.

She pulled back a little and nodded with her bottom lip in between her teeth. "Sure thing commander."

"Bye guys" the couple called out walking away, not bothering about grabbing their clothes left on the ground from the game.

As they've got to the empty hallway leading to their shared cabin Marco pushed her up against the wall. Attacking her neck he bit, kissed and sucked. Leaving marks wherever he desired.

She moaned in his ear as he bit a certain spot. Marco abused her sweet spot and picked her up with her legs wrapped around his waist and his hands supporting her thighs.