Rosinante x Reader

(F/n)'s Pov

"Doffy, I don't want you like that." I stated pushing his large hand off of my thigh.

"Fufufu one day my dear, one day I will get to have you." He spoke as he leaned back on the couch, placing his arms along the back.

"You know that's false, I'm in love with your brother, not you." I stood and left to find whom I was speaking of.

It wasn't to hard since before long I heard someone collide with the floor. Rushing towards the sound I found my betrothed face down on the floor.

"Here let me help." I spoke as I approached the tall blonde, though he stood without taking my help.

"Hi sweetheart." Rosi wrote and gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek and held both my hands in his much larger ones.

"Hello, what were you doing before you fell?" I brought one of his hands to my mouth and gave it a quick kiss.

"Searching for Law.. have you seen him?" He showed me his notepad. I shook my head before letting go of one of his hands to stand by his side and hold onto his arm.

"Who knows what he's up to." I spoke, steadily directing Rosi in the direction of our bedroom.

We walked in silence to our bedroom hand in hand sharing playful touches here and there. By the time we arrived at the door I was in his arms receiving kisses along my throat.

"Let's take it i-inside." One of his arms left my body to open the door, steadily he moved us inside the room. Closing the door he pushed me up against it.

His clothed erection pushing into my own clothed pussy, grinding with each other. Small moans slipping past my lips I feel him smirk against my neck, pulling away after nipping it.

"Take me." I whispered.

"Don't worry, I'm going to fuck you hard." He softly spoke before taking my bottom lip between his teeth. I groaned before he put me down and slapped my ass.

'He must've used his power so know one can hear us."

"Strip." He commanded, walking over to the bed, stripping himself completely before sitting on the edge with his legs open, cock standing proudly.

I did as told and walked over to him, going to sit on his lap but he stopped me. Grabbing my waist he took my left nipple in his mouth, toying with it.

I held onto his shoulders for support as he pulled away from my nipple and started to leave marks over my chest. One of his hands trailing down to rub at my throbbing heat.

"Please I-"

*slap*

"You'll be patient darling," he spoke, pulling away from me completely, "now kneel and suck."

I knelt before him and obliged with what he commanded. Licking up his long and girthy shaft before taking his head between my lips.

As I sunk down on him he grabbed my hair, forcing me to take all of him. I gagged as his length traveled down my throat, tears forming in my eyes.

It gradually became easier as he continued to thrust into my mouth, holding me in place for him to use me as he will.

"I'm gunna cum baby." With a few last thrusts he pushed himself as far in as he could before releasing down my throat.

I tried to swallow it all but sputtered, cum and drool dripping down my chin as tears ran freely from my eyes. I smiled at him and he grabbed my arms, bringing me up onto his lap.

"You're such a good girl for me." He spoke softly as he wiped away all the fluids on my face.

He brought me in for a deep kiss as he slowly lowered me onto his re-hardened cock. I moaned into his mouth once I was all the way down.

We sat still for a moment with him balls deep inside. We broke from the kiss and just stared into each other's eyes, allowing us complete access to one another.

"I hope you're ready because I'm not going to go easy on you."

"I'm ready." He skilfully flipped us and got us further up the bed so he could lay properly.

Rosi started a brutal pace, frantically thrusting into me, slick noises could be heard along with skin slapping. He buried his face in my neck, kissing and sucking as he pleases.

It started to hurt how hard his thighs would slam into the backs of mine, though none of that mattered as pleasure overruled pain.

I locked my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to try and feel more of him inside me. His large length ramming into my walls, quickly bringing me closer to my climax.

"Rosi! I-I'm-"

"Cum for me." He reaches down in between our bodies and started to play with my clit, roughly drawing circles. Not long after I came, legs shaking and pussy convulsing around his cock.

"So hot baby."

But he didn't stop there, he continued to abuse my clit whilst still slamming into my soaked cunt. I couldn't tell how long he kept fucking me but I came over and over, getting so close to passing out from tiredness.

"(F/n).. fuck!" Rosi groaned as he finally came, pushing in as far as he could before releasing.

"Ha.. ha. About t-time." I panted as he pulled out. He lay on his back, pulling me into his chest.

"Sorry baby, I'll go draw you a bath, no doubt you're sore." He whispered, kissing my forehead before getting up and doing to our conjoined bathroom.

"I'm t-"

"Shh, I don't care if you sleep, I'll still wash and dress you." I smiled then closed my eyes, wondering how I got such a perfect man to be my fiancé.