Law x Reader

Modern au

(F/n)'s Pov

"Being your girlfriend sucks." I stated in the quiet room.

"And why is that?" Law's silver eyes cast onto me and he smirked a little, closing the book he was reading.

"You are practically always busy with med school, we barely spend time together unless it's like this with no talking and we barely have sex anymore!" I exaggerated whilst using hand movements.

Law walked over to the bed where I was sat and leaned over me, placing a hand on my thigh and slowly rubbing circles on my bare skin.

"Well I should show you what I bought yesterday then hmm?" I tilted my head, curious as to what he was speaking about. Law got up and went over to our closet.

"I was with you the whole time, so what are you- holy shit.." I whispered, staring at the items in my nearly-a-doctors hands.

"Really? Haha I mean I don't know how to react." I kept nervously laughing as Law approached me with sex toys in his hands.

"And anal beads? I mean I'm not doing that." I said holding up the black beads with my eyebrow raised.

"One day." Law spoke with determination as he held one specific toy in his hands with a sexy smirk. "As for now, we'll just use this and some others."

Law put the toy down and kissed me, his tongue immediately entering my mouth and dominating me. I moaned as my hands tangled in his hair, slightly pulling.

Soon enough he pulled away from my lips and trailed kisses down my neck and he easily ripped my shirt open, showing that I wasn't wearing anything underneath.

His cold hands cupped and played with my breasts as he see fit, pinching my nipples between his fingers.

"Ahh~ Law come on.." I felt him grin as he pulled away, admiring the dark hickey forming on my neck.

He pulled my pants and panties off in one swift movement. Staring at my shaved pussy he licked his lips before he properly got on the bed and started to devour me.

His tongue working me towards my high as he grabbed a dildo and slid it into my cunt. I arched my back off the bed as I held the sheets tightly in my grip.

Law was bringing me so close to my orgasm that his name left my lips in a chant. The way his tongue circled my clit and when he nipped at it- oh my god he's a fucking god at this.

And the way he'd push the dildo in me at a hard and rapid pace only to slow down and move it softer, I couldn't get enough.

"I'm- Law!!" My whole body shook and I convulsed around the toy inside me, my hips rocking into his face as I rode out my high.

Law pulled away and wiped his face, he smirked down at me as I panted, trying to catch my breath. I shivered as he pulled the toy out of my, now, sopping hole.

"Does it still suck to be my girl?" Law smirked.

"Well something is going to be sucked." I sat up and reached for his jeans but he swatted my hands away.

"No. Today and tonight will be about your pleasure only my darling." Law pushes me back down and grabbed a blindfold.

His fingers made quick work of putting the blindfold on me and tying my hands to the head of the bed.

"Oh? Binding my hands as well?" Law chuckled but that was his only reply, he quickly started to play with my pussy once again.

His spare hand travelled my body whilst his lips barely left my neck and chest. My senses heightened due to being blindfolded.

"L-Law." I felt him smirk against my skin and his hand roaming my body left, not long after I heard a buzzing sound. I smiled knowing exactly what it was.

I pushed my hips further into his hand that was playing with my pussy, silently asking for him to use the toy on me. 

"Impatient woman." He murmured though he complied with what I wanted, placing the vibrator directly on my clit. The contact made me jolt with pleasure.

"Is this what you want hmm? To cum over and over again? Oh how I love to watch you come undone by my doing." Law spoke as he pulled away from my skin.

"Yes Law! Oh my god!" Moan after moan fell from my lips, arching my back and trying to close my legs I came once again, a scream left me.

"I think that'll be enough for you tonight. I thought you'd be able to last longer but apparently not, you're already so out of breath and getting close to passing out."

Only once he finished talking did he take the vibrator away, turning it off and putting it aside. He then untied my hands and took off the blindfold. Once he completed that task he then put all the toys away.

"L-Law? What-"

"Shhh, darling and just rest. We'll continue in the morning." Law got into bed next to me and pulled me close to his chest, letting me snuggle up to him.

"Thanks." I whispered, kissing his jaw and getting ready to sleep, wrapping an arm around his torso and tangling my legs with his.

~~~~~

"Morning gorgeous." Slowly I opened my eyes to see Law, stark naked on top of me.

"What? What are you doing?" I questioned trying to sit up only to be stopped by him.

"I said we'd continue in the morning didn't I? So let's get started." Once he finished talking I looked down to see him pumping himself before swiftly entering my right passage.

"Law ah~ god damn.. what did I do to deserve you?" I grinned before pulling him into a kiss.