Kid x Reader

This is part 2 from the previous chapter.

Kid's Pov

Even though I have been with (f/n) for over a year and only her, I still feel this strange feeling towards her. Like I have to protect her, I have to be near her at all times to make sure nothing happens.

"Kid!" I hear her yell out from below deck. I make my way towards our shared room and open the door looking at her nervous face.

"What is it kitten?" I lean on the door frame until she tells me to close the door. I smirk thinking she just wants to have some fun.

"It's not what you're thinking you sex demon." She rolled her eyes.

"Then spit it out. Are you injured? I know you just visited the doctor."

She took a deep breath and stared into my eyes then relaxed a little.

"So I just got back from there and I found out that-"

"Oh shit! Please tell me that you're healthy and not got an incurable disease, I'd even visit that fucked up Traf-"

"Kid! I'm pregnant!" She yelled, anger evident on her face. I was in shock, is it mine? Oh of course it is, who else would she get with?

"I'm going to be a father?" I whispered in disbelief.

"Yes. I didn't mean to yell it at you. I wanted it to be sweet-" I cut her off by bringing her into a hug careful not to harm the fetus.

"I love you." I blurted.

"Y-you do? You aren't just saying that because I'm carrying your baby are you?"

"No. I love you and I should've said so sooner." I smiled, rare I know, but for her I'd do anything.

~~~~~

"Captain! Ship approaching!" I heard some men on the deck yell.

I was brought out of my thoughts of my beauty and her little baby bump. Rushing to station a few men at my bedroom door to keep her safe if anything happens.

I then raced up to the deck. As the enemy ship came close enough I started to repel the cannons they fired. Their men jumped onto my ship and a battle started.

No matter what happened I would not let anyone get near my woman and child. Seeing some pirates head below deck I lunged their way and tore them to shreds. I mercilessly killed them one by one.

No one can go near her. No one can touch her. No one can have her. Only I can be the man allowed to be with her.

With only one person left alive from the opposing ship I darted for him. He screamed in fear and tried to wiggle out of my grip but my hold grew tighter.

"Search their ship for supplies, I'll deal with this one." I called out. Nailing his wrists to the mast, he was stuck.

"Why was your crew stupid enough to attack me?" My dagger was held at his balls, dangerously close to piercing through him.

"W-w-we were d-desperate."

Deciding that wasn't a good enough answer I drove my dagger into him until it was wedged into the mast as well. He screamed and cried, begging for mercy.

"Did you not know? We are the Kid Pirates. We are ruthless. Now just for fun my men and I are going to take turns slashing you with a knife until you've bled out."

My men cheered as I stabbed his eyeball and dragged the life down to his jaw. Killer was next to slice from his rib to his hip. Heat then cut a deep gash in the mans thigh.