Exit Virgo and Capricorn

A traditional forest funeral used to include throwing the body over the fence and into the unknown, in order to cope with the limited space. They no longer had an unknown, no idea where to put Libra or Devan's body. Instead, they found the nearest river (they had one now) and created a bed of flowers. Gently, Cancer and Sagittarius arranged her body on it. The group each lit a candle and, as the sun set, lit her body on fire and watched her wade down the river on the burning flower bed. The stars guided her way home. Back to her mother, back home -- wherever home was for her, now. 

Cancer's nose was red from wiping it constantly. She resided primarily in Sagittarius' arms, considering him to be the only other person who may have loved Libra as much as she did. 

"We don't have much time," Cancer sniffled. 

"I suppose we never did," Taurus said, gently landing himself on her shoulder. "I don't know if anyone ever does."

Leo, Gemini, and Aquarius all looked at each other. Them, who always had too much time. Them, who wanted none of it but perhaps deserved some of it. 

"I think we're on a regular schedule again," Leo muttered. Gemini and Aquarius exchanged glanced.

"Are you sure Aqua's wrinkles aren't just from his terrible personality?" Gemini asked. Aquarius stuck his tongue out.

"Our long lives were meant to anchor the new world," Leo said quietly. "We don't need to anymore. We don't need eternity anymore."

Gemini took a sharp inhale in. "Do you mean?"

Aquarius looked at his hands. "We can grow old?"

Leo shrugged. "Together, if you'd like."

Aquarius stared at him, stuttering out some yes as Leo casually slipped a ring on his finger. 

Gemini fluttered her wings, and stared at the white haired siren. She touched her face, trying to feel her skin as if it had been alive for the first time in centuries. She watched as sparks flickered between her fingers, all while staring as Scorpio flicked her tail in her cauldron.

"I can feel you staring at me, Gem," she said loudly. Everyone's eyes turned to the pixie.

Gemini descended from her tree branch, growing larger as she did so. She liked to make herself tall. She had forgotten what height was like. 

"I can grow old now. I can grow old and tall," Gemini said quietly, though everyone heard it.

"You've lived a long life," Scorpio said. "You've harmed less people in that life than some do in their shorter ones."

"I don't think that's true," Gemini said. "I don't think I'm a particularly good person, Scorpio."

"I don't think that good people exist, Gem."

"You do," Gemini said softly. She shrunk again and settled in on Scorpio's shoulder. They did not speak about it, but they sat together in peace.

Cancer turned to Capricorn. "You two should go, before its too late and all this falls apart."

"I really liked you," Capricorn told her, embracing her in a hug. "I'm sorry it wasn't our time."

Cancer kissed his cheek. "We'll find each other next go around."

He let go and immediately went to hug Pisces and Aries. "Meeting you guys was everything to me."

Pisces held up a peace sign. Aries rolled her eyes and giggled.

"Thank you for everything," Capricorn said.

Virgo went to Scorpio and hugged her.

"Please, forgive me," Scorpio said, hugging her tightly, afraid to let go. "I should've saved you."