bitch get ready

~DISCLAIMER~

This book is purely a work of fiction. What I have written about these characters is not based entirely off real events in the Bible or any other religious books and documents. I only have done a little research during the making of this book simply for terminology and names. It is not my intention to rewrite religion, to invalidate religion, or to offend any religious persons. I ask that if you dislike or do not agree with what is said in this book, that you kindly keep to yourself and refrain from reading it.

There will be violence, mentions of abuse, cursing, and sexual content in this book. Please only read if you are mature enough to handle these things.

I have also incorporated different songs and poems, credit to which goes to the original authors. Furthermore, none of the images of gifs used in this book belong to me, credit goes to the original creators for them as well. However, the plot of this story is entirely mine. Please do not copy this book or it's ideas without my consent or knowledge and please give me credit when doing so.

Lastly, I am no language expert, but I have included multiple different languages in this book. Please feel free to kindly correct me on spelling and meaning, as it will be found entirely helpful.

Thank you.

_________________________________

~description~

Elizabeth (Eliya) Winters has no idea that her simple life is about to change completely. The almost 18 year old is excited for her birthday, but all her hopes and dreams get shattered in one fateful run-in with the Angel of Death.

He is the Prince of Darkness, bringer of death. Everyone's heard of her power, everyone wants it for themselves. It's his duty to keep her alive, to lead her on the right path, but how can he do that when all he's capable of is death and destruction? How can he keep her safe from those who want to abuse her power? Better yet, how did the human do it?

The Heavens are falling to pieces and it's up to them to save the world from it's impending doom.

____________________________________

Yal, I am so excited for this book you have no idea. Some parts of it are inspired by other books I've read here on Wattpad, so shout out to the following authors:

• Lauren Paulphreyman (Cupid's Match)
• Katarina Tonks (Death is my BFF)
K. J. Ferguson (Elemental Heir)

I can't wait for you guys to read this story and I hope you love it as much as I do.

Bye for now,

~Ezmerelda 🖤