~Chapter One: Jakku~

The night was harsh on Jakku as the once peaceful city was thrown into a fiery pit. The people were being rounded up by Storm Troopers, put into a small area in the center of the city. A shuttle craft lands near the crowd of people, the landing gear giving it a safe and gentle landing. The shuttle craft door opens, through the wind and smoke a female exits the ship. She is Kylo Ren, dressed in a long black cloak and mask, a thick padding covering her torso, and thin material pants; all showing off her feminine figure quite nicely.

   She strides through the chaos toward San Tekka, an older man, held by two Troopers. Kylo Ren stops before the outraged Lor San Tekka, dwarfing him. Tekka sees the woman's mask covered in battle marks, the inset lines reflect the fire in front of her.

   "Look how old you've become," Kylo Ren states with a robotic sounding voice but still her own.

   "Something far worse has happened to you," Tekka responds.

   "You know what I've come for."

   "I know where you come from. Before you called yourself Kylo Ren," Tekka shoots back at the woman.

   "The map to Skywalker. We know you've found it, and now you're going to give it to the First Order."

   "The First Order rose from the Dark Side- you did not."

   "I'll show you Dark Side," the female says her anger apparent as she speaks.

   "You may try, but you cannot deny the truth that is your friends and family." The woman ignites her lightsaber, it glows red hot and crackles as it shakes, the two small ends just above her hand as she brings it up to show Tekka.

   "You're so right," she rips it down across Tekka, watching as he kills over in the sand.

   Poe, a Resistance pilot, runs seeing Tekka in the sand dead and yells aiming his blaster at the female and fires. Kylo Ren holds out her hand, Poe watches as the blast freezes, the energy vibrating in the air. Ren turns to Poe, who suddenly can't move, but strains to. Poe is grabbed by the Troopers who drag him past the frozen blast to Kylo Ren. A Trooper begins a brutal pat down on Poe. Ren moves closer while Poe just glares at the woman. The Trooper, deeming Poe unarmed, kicks his legs out from under him making him land hard on his knees. The female brushes out her cloak, kneeling in front of the pilot. There is a long moment of silence before Poe speaks to the woman.

   "So who talks first? You talk first?" Poe hears a slight chuckle.

   "The old man gave it to you."

   "It's just very hard to understand you with all the-" Poe gestures to her mask.

   "Search him," Ren says standing up.

   "-Apparatus."

   The Troopers roughly pull Poe away. A Stormtrooper begins another brutal pat down. Ren moves closer again. Poe glares harder at the woman as the pat down ends.

   "Nothing Ma'am," a Trooper tells Ren.

   "Put him on board," she regards the Stormtroopers with the rounded up villagers, then turns to the chrome-skinned Stormtrooper, Captain Phasma.

   "Ma'am, the villagers," Phasma asks walking toward the other female. Ren takes a look at them before speaking.

   "Kill them all." Phasma nods to her before giving the command.

   "On my command!" Phasma tells the other Troopers. "Fire!"

   Poe is roughly pulled into a transport ship, the ramp lifts. Ren heads back toward her ship. But stops turning to look at a Stormtrooper who has a bloody hand print on their head. They stand looking at each other for a few moments before Ren head off, passing the frozen blast, which goes free and slams into a nearby structure.