~Chapter Fifteen: He Wants You Dead~

"She lost control," Ben told Finn as they were working on the ship.

   "It wasn't your fault," Finn told him.

   "It was."

   "No. It was Ren. She is the one who did it."

   "Chewie is gone. That power came from her yes, but Finn she's scared." Ben takes a deep breath. "There are things you don't know."

   "Then tell me," Finn rests his hand on Ben's shoulder.

   "That thing I was talking about earlier. I like this girl. And she's really nice to me, but she did something bad. She feels trapped where she is."

   "Who is she? I bet the Resistance will help her."

   "No they wont. They'd lock her up the moment she stepped foot on the planet."

   "Ben, who? Maybe I can help." Ben looks over at Finn.

   "God, I've never said this out loud." Ben gives a breathy laugh. "Her name is Y/n. And I like her, a lot."

   "Ren?"

   "Yeah," Ben's voice is quiet and sad.

   "Okay, maybe it will be a lot harder for her to escape, but Ben she let you go."

   "She also knows about the spy. I think she knows who they are. She told me to go back to my mother. She told me to escape while I can because Palpatine wants me dead."

   "Then why are we still here? Shouldn't we be dropping you off with Leia then?"

   "God, no. I have to help her. She needs me Finn. She-" Ben pauses.

   "She what?"

   "She's my Princess. I've never said that to anyone but her."

   "I'm sorry what?"

   "When we first met, I called her Princess. She called me Scoundrel. I guess they just kinda stuck."

   "Well, Ben, I'll help anyway I can. You deserve happiness. And your my best friend." Ben and Finn smile at each other.

   The group arrives on Kijimi, they see patrols going through the streets, breaking into homes and arresting or killing people.

   "They're everywhere," Poe says. "Alright, I know what we should do." Poe begins walking, "Let's head down this way." A blaster gets pointed at the back of Poe's head.

   "Herd you were spotted at Monk's Gate. Thought, 'He's not stupid enough to come back here,'" Zorii says.

   "Oh, you'd be surprised," Poe responds sass in his voice.

   "Who's this?" Ben asks.

   "What's going on?" Finn also asks.

   "Guys, this is Zorii. Zorii, this is Ben and Finn," Poe says.

   "I could pull this trigger right now," Zorii tells him.

   "I've seen you do worse."

   "For a lot less."

   "Can we just, uh talk about this?"

   "I wanna see your brains in the snow."

   "So you're still mad? Zorii, we could use your help. We gotta crack this droid's head open and fast."

   "Pardon me!" C-3PO says.

   "We're trying to find Babu Frik."

   "Babu? Babu only works with the crew. That's not you anymore," Zorii responds.